Contest Prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest Prep

Safely, how long can I run my cycle. Test, Tren, Mast, Winny..I can always pull the winny out. Trying to stay lean, while still adding quality muscle...Looking at a show in Oct 29 as well, then Dec 3rd...should I run Sarms for 6 weeks starting Aug 21st al9ng with Pct or just lower all my doses...300mg test, Tren..400mast, 50mg winny starting tomorrow. Been on test n tren for 4 weeks already.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

With the Winny out you can run it 6 months at least with minimal issues.

Sarms I'd save for when your off AAS. They have little to offer compared to real AAS. IMO the only purpose they serve is when your off AAS. All the hype you hear about Sarms were started mostly by the research companies. Now that we no longer have a research company sponsor I can be honest.

Only one worth 2 shits is mk-677 and tb-500 for injuries.

Comment

To be honest, I dont know the first thing about sarms or timing your AAS cycle around a show. But as far as safely running cycles, I like to keep them to 12-16 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        With the Winny out you can run it 6 months at least with minimal issues.

Sarms I'd save for when your off AAS. They have little to offer compared to real AAS. IMO the only purpose they serve is when your off AAS. All the hype you hear about Sarms were started mostly by the research companies. Now that we no longer have a research company sponsor I can be honest.

Only one worth 2 shits is mk-677 and tb-500 for injuries.
        I read the GW 1516 or sumthn is good sarms when running tren...I have no idea. I'm fckn stoked, I got my order... so I'll drop winny in 40 to 50 days when I run out...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          To be honest, I dont know the first thing about sarms or timing your AAS cycle around a show. But as far as safely running cycles, I like to keep them to 12-16 weeks.

Yea. I normally would stop test like 2 weeks before. But I don't have no reason. I'm going straight this time.

Comment

What type of test are you running? Test Enanthate?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              What type of test are you running? Test Enanthate?

Cypionate ace...

Comment

Test Cypionate and Tren Ace?

Next time try running Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Prop. That would be alot easier to control all the compounds and make sure they are stopping all together.

Comment

Hello guys
                  Recently I decided that I wanted to become stronger and bigger.
                  My coach told me to start accept steroids. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try. My friend with whom we go to the gym, advised me a website where you can buy them (DELETED).And are you thinking about it? Some of you made the order on this site? Do you like the results?

Comment

No discussion of sources allowed. Last warning.

Comment

Wtf is this bullshit? Marybrown and densmith are the same person. Poor English gives it away. Along with saying you used them after the source post was deleted. Dude quit pushing your bullshit reviews to try to get discounts on your future gear purchases. If you want to discuss steroids then do that but don't make it look like you are advertising.

Comment

Lol
                        ..God damn shit site. ..

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          Wtf is this bullshit? Marybrown and densmith are the same person. Poor English gives it away. Along with saying you used them after the source post was deleted. Dude quit pushing your bullshit reviews to try to get discounts on your future gear purchases. If you want to discuss steroids then do that but don't make it look like you are advertising.

You act like you never seen this before.....lol They are just trying to get a few people to send them PMs for the source and they just take your money.

Comment

i would just lower doses and cut the winny out should be fine. sarms are usless on cycle expet gw.. for endurance properties.

Comment

Working...
                            X