Mild Healing Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mild Healing Cycle

Dropped my test and upped the deca. Removed the dbol completely for now. Very simple but I think it will make me more comfortable both mentally and physically. Less mental stress from lower dose test and dbol removed and more physical relief from therapeutic effects of deca on joints, ligaments, and cartilage.

300mgs Test E E5D
    200mgs Deca E5D

Simple stuff but effective! Nice you're taking a step back. It's not a bad thing to be on minimum gear my friend;)

I'd be willing to bet that you on minimal gear like myself, the way we train and eat....brah, you'd look better than most on here, and most are on a ton of gear :)

I get you're wanting to maximize your body to more but seems to me that mother nature told you to hold the fuck on homz:D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Simple stuff but effective! Nice you're taking a step back. It's not a bad thing to be on minimum gear my friend;)

I'd be willing to bet that you on minimal gear like myself, the way we train and eat....brah, you'd look better than most on here, and most are on a ton of gear :)

I get you're wanting to maximize your body to more but seems to me that mother nature told you to hold the fuck on homz:D
      You guys also have more muscle maturity that makes a difference too.

750 test cyp every week
      300mg tren every 6 days

Bouncer do you think that will kill sex drive I heard you need 2x as much test ad deca to prevent a crash.

Comment

Rado I'll be upping the dose once I'm back to 100%. It was my own mistake of dehydration and over training coupled with not enough sleep. Gear probably played a part in the sleep issue but I'll work on different combos and doses to figure out an effective cycle that doesn't effect sleep so much.

Traps not sure if it will effect sex drive but it's not a long term cycle, just a month or so to speed up healing from shoulder sprain.

Comment

Only been a few days since starting the "healing cycle" but I do feel calmer and more relaxed. I'm thinking the lower test is good for my mind right now. Or maybe these days off from working out is exactly what my mind and body needed.

Comment

We're you running any tren?
            That always winds me up emotionally and it's seems anything negative in life is worse when on high tren. I lowered the tren to 50 mg eod from 100 mg eod. I feel fat burning properties are better at lower tren dose. No science on that but it seems to be working. I run test prop at 150mg eod and added 50 mg NPP and 125 mg eod EQ. All this has really hardened me up amd kept me lean plus really helped for joint and tendon health and it's way better for my mind and body.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tomsawyer.tc View Post
              We're you running any tren?
              That always winds me up emotionally and it's seems anything negative in life is worse when on high tren. I lowered the tren to 50 mg eod from 100 mg eod. I feel fat burning properties are better at lower tren dose. No science on that but it seems to be working. I run test prop at 150mg eod and added 50 mg NPP and 125 mg eod EQ. All this has really hardened me up amd kept me lean plus really helped for joint and tendon health and it's way better for my mind and body.

nah no tren, i ran tren a few years ago low dose and what that shit does to me mentally is just scary. like you said, it just took my personality and made it 10x's worse in every aspect. not a drug that is made for me that is for sure.

Comment

Serious brahh.....me either sometimes I think I'm the guy in the Ozzy video for Bark at the moon.

Comment

strange how some people can run tren and have no issues. for me it honestly feels like mental poison from literally the first week I use it.

welcome to the forum by the way man.

Comment

Thanks bro appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                    X