Anadrol/Dbol, Sust, Deca?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadrol/Dbol, Sust, Deca?

I have never screwed around with Anadrol too much personal opinions on anadrol vs dbol?

Also most cycle recommendations I have see is either Test C or Test E with Deca. Anyone ever try

Anadrol or DBOL week 1-6
    Sust 1-12
    Deca 1-12

Just curious man. Input?

I haven't tried dbol or abs drop but if you are running a 12 week cycle drop the deca at week 10 and continue the test for 2 more weeks. Due to the very long half life of deca you want it to clear your system more before the test falls down. Other than that it sounds like a great cycle. Should be lots of gains.

Comment

Anadrol doesn't aromatise yet it still causes gyno by some unknown process. Dbol on the other hand does aromatise which means it's very easy to control sides just like you would with test. Little bit of adex and dbol sides are gone. Adex will do nothing for adrol gyno however.

Another benefit of dbol is that it gives you a sense of well being where as drol tends to make you feel lazy.

Dbol is also less stress on liver.

In other words my vote goes strongly towards dbol.

Mg for Mg dbol is stronger. People use 100mgs of drol all the time but 50mgs of dbol is pretty much the max you need. Dbol is a large part of what made the golden age of bodybuilding (Arnold era) what it was.

Dbol is one of my favorite AAS of all time. 25mgs per day for 3 months and you will love the results.

Comment

As for test E or C vs sust. As long as your shooting every 4-5 days your fine on any of them. 7 days is too long and you'll have a drop off.

Comment

I was curious. I have done sust before and I loved it. The way I felt was amazing. I felt solid and strong and it came on relatively quick. Whereas Test C/E I am at week 7 and I haven't felt much that would be considered an improvement in any of the normal areas you would notice from gear.

This is probably because my stuff is fake (80% sure). Next cycle I am paying out of pocket for blood work, but now I am in that weird stage where I will always be nervous about C or E because I was played the fool. Shit happens.

I dont know if anyone of the crap I just said made sense. lol

Comment

7 weeks you should be fully feeling it. Sex drive should have shot up around week 3. Your stuff is crap no doubt. Unless your dose is really low it's fake.

Comment

Yeah I figured as much. When I find another source I am going to run Dbol,Sust,Deca. I have always been interested in tren but I dont think I am quite there yet. Growth has me pretty intimidated I don't think Ill ever get around to it. lol

Comment

Growth is mild in terms of side effects compared to AAS. You just mean price?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Growth is mild in terms of side effects compared to AAS. You just mean price?
                  Price is a bitch; I would lose my shit if I came out with some fake shit. But also I have not had much interaction with people that have used or have admitted to using growth. I have read research journals and articles but the vast majority of the medical research the amount used is far less than what an aspiring bodybuilder would use. I guess what I am trying to say is the growth is still an unknown for me and thats why it has me a little timid I think
                  Last edited by HalfMunky; 07-11-16, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X