Vitamin B12 injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitamin B12 injection

So I was looking into starting up some injectable B12. Just two shots each week the first month and then one shot a week for 3 months. Anyone have any experience with B12 injections? Pros cons?

What's the specific reason you feel you need it. Low energy? I guess I feel like there is much simpler ways to go about improving energy.

Rado used to use it I think. Rado you still use it? Was it worth it?

Comment

Naw energy is fine. I heard it's great to use for helping fat loss. And just overall well being as well

Comment

It'll have minimal effect in terms of fat loss. Fat loss is easily accomplished with diet and cardio. I'm sure that answer is boring but it's also the most effective. I've been down as low as 6% bf so trust me when I tell ya diet is 98% of the equation. Sometimes the answer is right in front of ya bro.

Comment

Buy some bronkaid it has ephedrine helped me cut and it kills appetite which is good when on strict diet. I had no fast food cravings.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            What's the specific reason you feel you need it. Low energy? I guess I feel like there is much simpler ways to go about improving energy.

Rado used to use it I think. Rado you still use it? Was it worth it?
            Took it for many years and the energy was minimal, I liked it more for the mixing and dilution of my gear.

Comment

Mine was a script. But fat loss?

Eat better, best fat loss regimen on the planet. Eat and great cardio, doesn't get more simpler than that.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Mine was a script. But fat loss?

Eat better, best fat loss regimen on the planet. Eat and great cardio, doesn't get more simpler than that.
                I'm not doing it specifically for fat loss. Lol I just heard it can help. I wanna use it to mix with my gear and for the well being.

Comment

Originally posted by almightyalpha View Post
                  I'm not doing it specifically for fat loss. Lol I just heard it can help. I wanna use it to mix with my gear and for the well being.

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co
                  Stop the promotion bs with your posts

Comment

And if anyone needs fat loss, est and train better....it's cheaper and it works....that's no bs bro science, it's real life stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      And if anyone needs fat loss, est and train better....it's cheaper and it works....that's no bs bro science, it's real life stuff.
                      What are you talking about? I never once said I'm looking for an easy way out. Obviously you haven't seen me. Please show me what you look like since you know so much. Lol If you're bigger than me, I'll listen. All I was looking for were opinions from people who used it along with gear injections for the pros and cons of it. No need to puff up and get out of line.
                      Last edited by almightyalpha; 07-12-16, 09:26 AM.

Comment

What are you talking about? I never once said I'm looking for an easy way out. Obviously you haven't seen me. Please show me what you look like since you know so much. Lol If you're bigger than me, I'll listen. All I was looking for were opinions from people who used it along with gear injections for the pros and cons of it. No need to puff up and get out of line.
                        :rofl::rofl:

I don't think anyone had a personal attack upon you. Rado's picture is to the left of his post.

B12 really not beneficial unless you are anemic. Save your money.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                          :rofl::rofl:

I don't think anyone had a personal attack upon you. Rado's picture is to the left of his post.

B12 really not beneficial unless you are anemic. Save your money.
                          I see his pic. He looks about 185lbs. And you're very wrong, B12 has awesome benefits. B12 helps with neural and cognitive functioning, improve mood, energy, and concentration. And since the one I'm looking at has several other amino acids that help metabolize fat, it can assist in fat loss. Plus, higher levels of B12 helps decrease homocysteine which decreases the risk of heart disease and stroke for us who use gear. It also regulates circadian rhythms and helps improve sleep and boosts immune.

So what was that again about it has no real benefits?

Comment

I see his pic. He looks about 185lbs. And you're very wrong, B12 has awesome benefits. B12 helps with neural and cognitive functioning, improve mood, energy, and concentration. And since the one I'm looking at has several other amino acids that help metabolize fat, it can assist in fat loss. Plus, higher levels of B12 helps decrease homocysteine which decreases the risk of heart disease and stroke for us who use gear. It also regulates circadian rhythms and helps improve sleep and boosts immune.

So what was that again about it has no real benefits?
                            go ahead and use it brother. you'll see after a few months that what looks good on paper isn't always a reality in actual use. just trying to save you the money of using something you wont see much from.

Comment

No need to get upset, it was not an attack but posted my thoughts.

You're obviously quite sensitive and rather than taking b12 for energy, may wanna control your estrogen. Seems like your mangina has flared up a tad.

Comment

Working...
                              X