Bouncers Hygetropin HGH Healing Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncers Hygetropin HGH Healing Log

So as most of you know I passed out about a month ago do to over-training, dehydration, lack of sleep and in general just not taking enough time to recover. Ended up spending a total of almost 6 days in the hospital on IV re-hydration and rest. Also turn out I have a micro-fracture in my spine that must have happened awhile ago and has since healed fine but the muscle and nerves surrounding the area never really "unlocked" so they are in constant spasm. To add insult to injury when i passed out and fell I jammed both of my shoulders pretty good when I put my arms back as I fell backward.

Anway, I'm on the mend now and getting the proper care in terms of spinal injections to calm and relax those muscle spasms surrounding the old micro-fracture. Docs seem pretty confident that i will be back to 100% after a few nerve blocker/calmer spinal shots to allow those muscles to relax in the back.

In the meantime though there is the issue of the shoulders. They are healing but it's a slow process. This is where the Hygetropin GH comes in. We are lucky enough to have a great GH supplier here at SM. WorldHGH saw my hospital thread and all the bs I'm dealing with and offered to help by supplying me with a few kits.

I'll be logging and keeping you guys up to date with my progress.

Healing cycle is as follows:

2.5iu 7 Days Per Week Hygetropin GH

300mgs Test E E5D & 200mgs Deca E5D (total 700mgs AAS per week)

Big thanks to WorldHGH for offering to help me out, very much appricated. For those that don't know who or what WorldHGH is about. They do not sell your typical chinese GH. The GH they sell is genuine and government approved to sell in Russian pharmacy's. This stuff is not your typical under-dosed chinese crap. Next time you are considering GH use please give them a chance and I guarantee you wont be disappointed. The hyge kits even come with BAC water and slin pins making it that much easier! :D

WorldHGH is a great guy! I have sent a few people his way and the first thing they always come back and say is, "He seems like a honest guy! Didn't try to push anything on us and even recommended the cheapest kits!!" The guy is a stand up guy for sure! Look forward to seeing this log!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for starting the log!
      Also, we will send you 1 kit of Jintropin when Hygetropin is close to run out.

Comment

awesome. I'll do my best to compare the 2 brands and see if one is better than the other or if they are both equally effective.

Comment

Hygetropin Day 1

GH Arrived today, shot 2.5iu sub-q in stomach. Will update weekly, stay tuned.

Comment

Fast shipping.. If these hyges turn out to be good I might start saving up for some kits for the future.

Comment

Will be following along :)

Comment

Just in case anyone missed it, we had a pretty good debate about dosing and timing of gh here if interested check it out.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ays-2-days-off

Comment

Hygetropin Update

Already an update 3 shots in lol.

I've got plenty of experience with GH, been running cycles off and on for years. One of the first things that hits me the first few weeks that I seem to be really sensitive to is tiredness a few hours after the daily injection. Now I wasn't going to report this so soon because I felt it a little bit yesterday and coughed it up to possible placebo effect or just random tiredness so I forgot about it. Well today I took my injection at 1pm and I honestly have felt like I have taken a sleeping pill ever since. I'm not a "nap" kind of guy, I'm just too high strung for that shit but I've taken 2 naps today since 1 pm... it's only 6:30pm lmao..

Now I ran the famous "red tops" GH when they were hot back in 2012 and I also ran the brown top hyges back then as well. I got the tiredness effect back then also but not to this extreme.

The last time I remember feeling this tired after my GH injections was all the way back in 2004 when chinese Jintropin was actually 100% pure shit, that shit was real deal nothing like the chinese jins today. I think they were actually overdosed believe it or not.

Anyway just thought I'd mention something I find pretty exciting as this is always a side I suffer from properly good GH.

Just in case your worried about this possibly happening to you don't worry as the tiredness and fatigue only last the first 7-10 days for me, you just kinda have to deal with it and then it's smooth sailing.

No swelling or tightness in hands yet but it's still early days. I may not get the effect at this dose, we'll see.

Comment

Quick question that I think i know the answer to since GH is systamatic instead of localized but would there be any benefit of shooting gh directly into delts rather than sub-q in terms of speeding up the healing process of the shoulders?

Comment

Hygetropin Update

Deep sleep last night with vivid dreams (I never dream or at least i never remember them) as well as feeling lethargic and lazy pretty much all day yesterday and a hard time getting out of bed this morning. This may sound like a bad thing but for me it's a conformation of good GH. I can't explain the reason but this always happens to me the first 10 days to 2 weeks when I run good GH.

My forearms have a mild ache at the tops that I started to feel yesterday afternoon, this could be unrelated to Gh but I thought I'd at least report it.

So far I'm pretty happy with the usual "confirmation sides" I get when I compare it to Gh from the past that I've run that I know was very high quality. Considering I'm getting these sides only a week in @ 2iu per day I'm definitely looking forward of things to come.

Will update in a week when/if I notice more changes.

Comment

Good stuff bro....just be cautious and listen to your body

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Quick question that I think i know the answer to since GH is systamatic instead of localized but would there be any benefit of shooting gh directly into delts rather than sub-q in terms of speeding up the healing process of the shoulders?
                          no scientific proof and I have tried it my self

one of my buddys swears by TB500 site inject for healing so does another guy but he not the guy I would listen to lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Hygetropin Update

Deep sleep last night with vivid dreams (I never dream or at least i never remember them) as well as feeling lethargic and lazy pretty much all day yesterday and a hard time getting out of bed this morning. This may sound like a bad thing but for me it's a conformation of good GH. I can't explain the reason but this always happens to me the first 10 days to 2 weeks when I run good GH.

My forearms have a mild ache at the tops that I started to feel yesterday afternoon, this could be unrelated to Gh but I thought I'd at least report it.

So far I'm pretty happy with the usual "confirmation sides" I get when I compare it to Gh from the past that I've run that I know was very high quality. Considering I'm getting these sides only a week in @ 2iu per day I'm definitely looking forward of things to come.

Will update in a week when/if I notice more changes.
                            on your third shot you are sleepy like this? say what you want that is not right if it was your 3rd week I would say yes that very normal and only seems to happen with china GH the sereos I run never had that and i do not hold any water compared to china stuff.

Comment

Bro I've always been like this with all the gh I've used.

We've had these kinds of discussions before with how we react to different diets, steroids, etc... How many times have you been amazed at how I respond to a certain steroid completely different from you? We've had those kinds of discussion millions of times.

Good gh has always made me sleepy within a few days. Remember the red tops a few years ago and the brown top hyges we used? Same thing happened. It's just how I am with gh. After 10 days or so I am no longer tired at all. Again, I can't say this enough. Me and you both know how good old school jins were, they did the same exact thing to me.

Feel free to order a kit or 2 from worldhgh and do all the testing you want on it brother, nobody here is trying to stop that. This is just my experience and comparison to the gh I have run in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X