newb advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newb advice

I'm 30 and the Dr says I may have low t. Wants to do blood work. That's all fine but my I insurance won't cover trt. I work around guys that talk about aas and I'm sure I could talk my way into the subject at the gym but what should I be running as a first cycle? Up until 6 months ago I didnt lift heavy. I always focused on cardio an my build shows It. I know thre are rules t follow the and I'm not trying to get banned. There's a goldmine of information here. Just reaching out for advice andpointers.

Do you want to just bring your levels up to normal? You should just see what dose the Dr wants you to run and then see what the out of pocket cost would be. Then go from there, on whether or not you want to pay for the test from the pharmacy or look for it on your own.

Comment

Do you want to do a cycle where your taking more then your body would produce naturally thus allowing for you to put on muscle. Or are you just trying to bring test levels up to normal levels that your body would naturally produce for health reasons.

Either way you should run the same thing. Good old Test E. If you want to run an actual cycle to put on size I'd recommend something like 500mgs per week. If it's just bring up your natty test levels for health something more like 200mgs per week.

Some reading you may find interesting. :)

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ne-controversy

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...roid-aas-cycle

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...rone-enanthate

Comment

Originally I just wanted to get my t where it should be. Its a mind fuck knowing your t isn't right. But the More I've researched the more that curiosity takes hold. If I did want to do some bulking what should I look for? I don't want to fuck myself up if my t is already fuct however I wouldntmind doing some expirementation. Not getting any younger.

Comment

What do you mean what should you look for? I just told you test E.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            What do you mean what should you look for? I just told you test E.

You did, and I'm definitely looking into it.
            I was referring to a "stack". I'm pretty sold on test. But what's good running with it? And I read that blood work should he done frequently? Should I keep going to my regular practitioner or seek out a lab?

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
              You did, and I'm definitely looking into it.
              I was referring to a "stack". I'm pretty sold on test. But what's good running with it? And I read that blood work should he done frequently? Should I keep going to my regular practitioner or seek out a lab?
              You don't need any sort of stack on a first cycle. 500mgs per week of test E will give great results.

Blood work before cycle and after cycle at normal doc would be fine. Cycle would last 12-16 weeks.

Ask for full blood panel with blood test. All hormones.

Comment

Thanks man. I read the links you posted. Good information. Thanks for the help with the matter. I expected some trolling.

Comment

I suggest just Test Enanthate as well! Its not a sprint in this game, its a marathon. Since your test levels are low I would do 250mgs of Test E a week then every now and then blast it up to 500mgs maybe even 750mgs for 12-16 weeks. Then drop back down to 250mgs. I would try to go to the doctor during the time youre only on the 250mgs so that way he can prescrip any AI and guide you along the way.

Comment

Working...
                  X