Has anyone ever used synthol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever used synthol?

I have a specific case where it may help. Anyone in here any experience with it?

no but i do know it can be helpful for specific genetically weak body-parts on people. like rear delts etc..

if done right it can look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      no but i do know it can be helpful for specific genetically weak body-parts on people. like rear delts etc..

if done right it can look good.
      Keyword being done right. Majority of the people don't know what that means

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        Keyword being done right. Majority of the people don't know what that means
        OK so what is the right way in your opinion?

Comment

lol. dana about to hit us with the real deal advizzzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            OK so what is the right way in your opinion?
            It depends on the person and individual. Let's look at the some men whom genetically have calves that sit high up. They can train their calves for years and they will get stronger and more defined over time, not much bigger. A little bit of synthol injection will help and make the muscle a bit larger and proportionate compared to the rest of the body.

Same goes with people that want give more roundness to the shoulders. A small amount amount in the rear, front, and side deltoid may help out. To me synthol is like filler. Majority of the population doesn't have Mr. O genetics, but a little bit of synthol might help that individual feel better about themselves.

Comment

It depends on the person and individual. Let's look at the some men whom genetically have calves that sit high up. They can train their calves for years and they will get stronger and more defined over time, not much bigger. A little bit of synthol injection will help and make the muscle a bit larger and proportionate compared to the rest of the body.

Same goes with people that want give more roundness to the shoulders. A small amount amount in the rear, front, and side deltoid may help out. To me synthol is like filler. Majority of the population doesn't have Mr. O genetics, but a little bit of synthol might help that individual feel better about themselves.
              in other words it gives a smaller muscle a fuller look. ground breaking. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                in other words it gives a smaller muscle a fuller look. ground breaking. :D
                I'm going to break a 2x4 on your head

Comment

Oh boy.
                  .dna on the chime lol

Comment

I don't believe Im reading this here...:rofl:

Comment

I would rather try mechano growth factor in the calves before trying synthol.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                        How's that first cycle of yours going?

Oh wait...

Comment

How's that first cycle of yours going?

Oh wait...
                          Says the kid who's never seen abs....lips twice your age and looks better than you :wave:

Oh wait.......granola

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Says the kid who's never seen abs....lips twice your age and looks better than you :wave:

Oh wait.......granola
                            brother enough. it's fun to ball bust here and there but dna is a part of this site and a good guy. it seems like your goal is to quote every single post he makes and rip on him in someway. would you rather he not post? lets scale it back a bit bro. we want a good environment here. ball busting is part of the game but if its all that we do it can turn negative very quickly and nobody wants to be around constant negativity. Dna loves the lifestyle, he loves lifting and following bodybuilding. That's not a bad thing brother. We need more of that.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                              There are certain times when it can be amazing stuff bro. Your thinking Rich Piana type shit but this is what a a good mix of proper bodybuilding and synthol in key areas can look like. If you think this is just steroids, slin, and gh, your mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                              X