Kratom and Lifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kratom and Lifting

I dosed some kratom before the gym tonight and I gotta say it's fantasic. I got a better workout than I've gotten in a very long time. Kratom numbed the pain and burning feeling normally associated with lifting so I pushed myself further.

Paul Demayo was one bodybuilder known for using opiates while lifting to trainer harder.

Anyone else try kratom before the gym?

Only kind I ever used was red vein which is to calm and relax you. Noway you'd wanna lift with red vein you'd fall asleep. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Only kind I ever used was red vein which is to calm and relax you. Noway you'd wanna lift with red vein you'd fall asleep. :D
      True. I used the yellow/white strain. It's a different brand then the sponsor on here which I will eventually try!

Comment

There is no such thing as "yellow". There is red, white, or green. Yellow is some gimmick you bought.

Comment

Calm down b.

Yellow Indonesian Micro Powder – Moon Botanicals

Comment

Again. There is no yellow. You may have had a blend of green and white but there is only red, green, white variety.

http://kratomcrazy.com/articles/diff...vein-red-vein/

Comment

Wtf....taking pain meds to lift? Lol....oh boy

Comment

Again. There is no yellow. You may have had a blend of green and white but there is only red, green, white variety.

Different Types of Kratom White Vein, Green Vein & Red Vein
                Kid took too much kratom to know the difference in color :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Wtf....taking pain meds to lift? Lol....oh boy
                  I initially dosed the kratom to talk to that chick ... it made me more relaxed but she wasn't even there lol.

Comment

Different Types of Kratom White Vein, Green Vein & Red Vein
                    It is a blend of stimulating and sedating.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                      I initially dosed the kratom to talk to that chick ... it made me more relaxed but she wasn't even there lol.
                      Love ya bro...definitely bring a good laughing vibe here:thumb:

But fucks sake bro, man up already. .:D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        Love ya bro...definitely bring a good laughing vibe here:thumb:

But fucks sake bro, man up already. .:D
                        Thanks for liking my presence here lol. I know lol but anything to take the edge off certainly helps ...

Comment

Kratom facts

Kratom/Mitragyna speciosa is a tropical deciduous and evergreen tree in the coffee family native to Southeast Asia in the Indochina and Malesia floristic regions.

There are approximately 25 known active alkyloids in kratom.

Kratom has 20 times the antioxidants of green tea.

As a stimulant, used in low to moderate doses, the individual will experience an analgesic effect along with physical energy, alertness, increased libido, euphoria, sociability, improved mindset or mood, focus and overall improved demeanor.

An a sedative, used in higher doses, an individual will experience an analgesic effect along with euphoria, a lower sensitivity to pain, both physically and emotionally, relaxation, anti-depression and anti-anxiety. Used in excess, it may result in a prolonged sleep.

KNOWN KRATOM ALKYLOIDS:

Ajmalicine (Raubasine): Cerebrocirculant, antiaggregant, anti-adrenergic (at alpha-1), sedative, anticonvulsant, smooth muscle relaxer. Also found in Rauwolfia serpentina.

Akuammigine

Ciliaphylline: antitussive, analgesic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynantheidine: μ -opioid antagonist, also found in Yohimbe. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynoxeine: Calcium channel blocker. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynoxine A and B: Dopamine mediating anti-locomotives. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Epicatechin: Antioxidant, antiaggregant, antibacterial, antidiabetic,
                          antihepatitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-leukemic, antimutagenic, antiperoxidant,
                          antiviral, potential cancer preventative, alpha-amylase inhibitor. Also found in dark chocolate.

9-Hydroxycorynantheidine: Partial opioid agonist

7-hydroxymitragynine: Analgesic, antitussive, antidiarrheal; primary
                          psychoactive in Kratom, Roughly 2% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isomitraphylline: Immunostimulant, anti-leukemic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isomitrafoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isopteropodine: Immunostimulant

Isorhynchophylline: Immunostimulant. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isospeciofoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitraciliatine: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitragynine: Indole alkaloid. Analgesic, antitussive, antidiarrheal, adrenergic, antimalarial,
                          possible psychedelic (5-HT2A) antagonist. Roughly 66% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitragynine oxindole B. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitrafoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitraphylline: Oxindole alkaloid. Vasodilator, antihypertensive, muscle relaxer, diuretic, antiamnesic, anti-leukemic, possible immunostimulant. <1% of total alkaloid contents in Kratom leaf.

Mitraversine

Paynantheine: Indole alkaloid. Smooth muscle relaxer. 8.6% to 9% of total alkaloid contents in Kratom leaf.

Rhynchophylline: Vasodilator, antihypertensive, calcium channel blocker,
                          antiaggregant, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, anti-arrhythmic, antithelmintic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Speciociliatine: Weak opioid agonist. 0.8% to 1% of total alkaloid content of Kratom leaf, unique to Kratom.

Speciofoline

Speciogynine: Smooth muscle relaxer. 6.6% to 7% of total alkaloid contents of Kratom leaf.

Speciophylline: Indole alkaloid. Anti-leukemic. <1% of total alkaloid contents of Kratom leaf.

Stipulatine

Tetrahydroalstonine: Hypoglycemic, anti-adrenergic (at alpha-2)

Comment

Kratom plant has helped so many people and i feel it harmless what about people dieing from prescription pain meds that has to stop kratom is a godsend. So, you don’t have to worry about the safety of using this medicine.

Comment

I use Kratom to make reduce situational anxiety. My wife loves the change it makes in me. Green Malay for me, all the way.

I do not use it prior to lifting, I am afraid the euphoria will cause me to overdue it and hurt myself. Instead, I use TNE so I KNOW I will overdo it and hurt myself! :D

Comment

Working...
                              X