Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test prop tren cycle

everyone,
    40 years old, been training hard for 5 years now and am going to start my 4th cycle. My aims are to rip up big time and also put on some more lean muscle.

I want to do a 6 week tren ace / test prop cycle.

I was advised to inject 1 ml of test and 1 ml of tren monday/wednesday and friday for 6 weeks. And then pin a dosage of hGC every sunday throughout the course. And then do 2 weeks of post cycle therapy after.

What improvements can I make on this plan?
    Is 6 weeks long enough? or should I continue taking either the tren or test on their own for a few weeks after?
    Should I take anything pre cycle to bump start it?
    Is it correct to take the hGC every week and if so what dosage should it be?

I'll let someone else answer the hcg question as I've never used it.

Yea I'd stay on longer than 6 weeks. It will still be working very well by that time and you'll be ending it while it's still doing its thing. I'd run it 12 weeks and I'd run PCT much longer than 2 weeks. More like 6 weeks minimum.

Comment

I agree with bouncer. I'd run that cycle 12 weeks. Would probably do 2ml tren. Hcg I do 500 iu every 3 days

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

How many mg/ml is your prop and tren?

Comment

I'm going to be the voice of opposition here and say to not run Tren any longer than 6-8 weeks. 8-10 is pushing it IMO.
          Also your dosing schedule kinda sucks, with that schedule you probably could get away with a longer cycle but it's going to be less effective than if you ran a proper cycle.
          Since this is your first run with tren I would start at 50mg ED and see how you work from there. I would also keep Test at 50mg and as you feel out your tren dosage you can raise it to 75 or even 100 but keep the test LOWER than the tren. This is a debatable topic but IMO it reduces sides since they compete for the same receptors. Tren has some seriously nasty sides if you get too high, including progesterone elevation, insomnia, night sweats, irritibility, etc.
          Also be sure to drink lots of water, when you start peeing brown you know you're definitely not drinking enough.
          I would recommend keeping caber or prami on hand for progesterone/prolactin control.
          6-8 weeks everyday dosing, not every thir day or even every other day, every day. With Ace you was to keep those levels as steady as possible, once you start causing drops and peaks, you'll experience more sides, less effects.
          Also keep in mind, with tren less is more sometimes.

Comment

Working...
          X