WINSTROL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINSTROL

I read and article that said winstrol is bad for your heart and linked to a couple of deaths. You know, I just KNEW that pill was too good to be true! I can remember my heart racing on it!

Im sure you can find a article that says pretty much anything is bad for your heart.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Everything can be bad for your heart, agreed. The concerns with winstrol stem from the hit it will have on your lipids, the possibility of left ventricular hypertrophy and hardening of arteries. Is this true in everyone? No. You can definitely do a number of things to combat the possible negative side effects from supplementation to light cardio.
      Almost all sterids will have the effects listed above as possible side effects, it's up to us to take the preventative measures and use responsibly to minimize the risks involved.

Comment

I'll tell ya what winstrol is bad for.. your fucken joints. Shit will make you feel 87 years old in 8 weeks flat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          I'll tell ya what winstrol is bad for.. your fucken joints. Shit will make you feel 87 years old in 8 weeks flat.

Makes my fall out at a ridiculous rate.

Comment

I never felt that way....I liked it. I did question if it affected card I because I had felt my cardio was worse when I was on it for 5 months at 50mgs ED.

I ran it with test, mast and Tren....

Comment

Man i have used winstrol yet but now im gonna have to try it

Comment

Yea, elbows hurt alot.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  I never felt that way....I liked it. I did question if it affected card I because I had felt my cardio was worse when I was on it for 5 months at 50mgs ED.

I ran it with test, mast and Tren....
                  5 months at 50mg ED!? Dude, that's nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
                    Yea, elbows hurt alot.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                    This is where winstrol is a double edged sword.
                    It increases collagen synthesis at an excellerated rate, so you'll have nice big thick tendons that you can literally see but the downside is they'll be brittle and easily impinged on.
                    So the benefit is if you're careful, you get new growth that you can strengthen slowly but let's be real, we don't work that way. We want to lift heavier and get harder so we push and push and push and then wonder why we end up with injuries. I'm no exception.
                    I would highly recommend anyone who lifts and especially those who run cycles to keep up with ligament strengthening exercises, pre, intra and post cycle. Internal/external rotations will save those rotator cuffs in the long run. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by AnabolicTitan View Post
                      5 months at 50mg ED!? Dude, that's nuts!
                      How so?

Everyone reacts differently to certain drugs,...some can run it and some just can't.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        How so?
                        Toxicity, saturation, adverse health effects, etc.
                        Did you get a blood panel done after? I'd be curious to see what your liver enzymes and lipid profile looked like after that.

Comment

Did you get a blood panel done after? I'd be curious to see what your liver enzymes and lipid profile looked like after that.
                          I've been getting blood work for the past 10yrs plus....I've posted them on here before. I get it done twice a year.

I've yet to encounter anything serious or dramatic. Ast and Alt where in the 50s, nothing to be alarmed over. My Hdl and LDL is what went off but back to normal.

Comment

I've also ran tren for a year long...and still run it, just not now...only on test at the moment.

Comment

Impressive, if I ran tren for a year, I'd be dead. My joints are too old to handle winstrol anymore. Winny flatlines my hdls if I don't have a crazy supplement regimen in place, Anavar is worse. On a side note, I've considered running low doses of GW with Var or any other oral to help combat the lipid issue. I've run it between 5-10mg with good results on paper, I've read one article saying people experience positive effects with their lipids as low as 2.5mg. Just something to keep in mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X