Bostin Loyd's Company ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bostin Loyd's Company ??

Since Bostin Loyd came out with his own research peptide company, what do you guys think about this ?

It's a good Idea and his mk677 is double the size of other companies so hopefully it'll be a better value.

Comment

Hopefully the cunt chokes and does on his own ghastly shit. Lying underachieving vile role model

Comment

Tell us how you really feel Mr. I! lol
        Anyway here is Bostin's video about the company and a good period of laying blast on Rich Piana. https://youtu.be/KdvtJwA-Qoc

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          Hopefully the cunt chokes and does on his own ghastly shit. Lying underachieving vile role model
          Dude Bostin loyd speaks the truth what's wrong with that????

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            No bro, he elaborates, takes excesive dosages and looks shit most of the time. He's fucking people up just to make money

THINK

Comment

Don't worry about the pommy mate. He is outwardly projecting his pent up hate for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                Don't worry about the pommy mate. He is outwardly projecting his pent up hate for himself.
                What I said is true, Boston Lloyd is not a good act to folllow, neither is Rich Piana for that matter.

Comment

What I said is true, Boston Lloyd is not a good act to folllow, neither is Rich Piana for that matter.
                  :agreed:

Comment

Yep

Comment

Not a good act to follow up but at least he admits to AAS use unlike most bodybuilders regardless of dosages.

Comment

Not a good act to follow up but at least he admits to AAS use unlike most bodybuilders regardless of dosages.
                        You're clearly missing the point bro...this is why young guys like you, follow and listen to him.

It's great that he admits it, duh....but just because he speaks no bs on what he uses or takes, like idiot piana....doesn't mean he's a good role model or someone anyone should listen too...but to each their own.

Comment

In all my years in this board it's strange (but perhaps shouldn't be a suprise given my age now and new generations coming through). That people could ever look up to these types.

One of the reasons this board has gone quiet generally in recent years is that the old school on here have learned so much through experience and sharing ideas and researching that we've reached a point there isn't a great deal New to say
                          Last edited by Mr I; 08-17-16, 08:57 AM.

Comment

He is one of the worst things to happen to this lifestyle in a very long time. The things he advocates are ridiculous. He is so irresponsible it makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
                              He is one of the worst things to happen to this lifestyle in a very long time. The things he advocates are ridiculous. He is so irresponsible it makes me sick.
                              And how he advertises for his peptide company is beyond me:retard:he's on a speeding train and soon enough, it'll come to a halt.

Comment

Working...
                              X