HGH - Genotropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    I think he is looking specifically for phizer genotropin. If you don't mind chinese then yeah check out the sponser on the banner above. I still recommend test only for a first cycle though.

Actually i dont mind the brand. As long as its good quality.. Ill just have to check it out and maybe contact them.. And i have to start looking into test aswell!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      Genotropin is American made pharmaceutical quality. Hyges and Jins are chineese.

Oh, i see! thanks :D ill contact them then! maybe ask them some questions aswell! But you sir, you made me think twice about what to start my first cycle with! Ill have to look up Test aswell! :) thank you for ur time! :)

Comment

What country are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          What country are you in?
          Im from Sweden! =)

Comment

try the Jin or hyges from HGH for sale from 190 $! Pharma grade HGH for sale first and save yourself some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              try the Jin or hyges from HGH for sale from 190 $! Pharma grade HGH for sale first and save yourself some money.
              Yea, im currently trying to figure out what to start off with, Test-E or GH for my first cycle! So ill just have to keep doing some research and try to figure out which to start off with lol :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by NobunagaSensej View Post
                Yea, im currently trying to figure out what to start off with, Test-E or GH for my first cycle! So ill just have to keep doing some research and try to figure out which to start off with lol :retard:
                Both completely different. Test E = fast gains. Gh is about quality shape and size that compliments steroids and improves overall look and health.

Comment

Working...
                X