falling apart ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falling apart ! !

so i just started getting into this world and i had the hardest time finding a good source. looks like i finally got that part covered.

anyways, im a modest lifter just want to put on a little size. it started to practically backwards and i figured it wa because of the big 40.
    went in and got everything checked and found that on the scale the ust from 5-12 on the free T im a 6, i have the T level of an 85 year old man . so got that going for me

but what im really wanting to know is what gh and at what dose can i take long term just to keep from falling apart and maybe see a little more gains and a little less fluff

have ya looked at stalone at 70 ? i wish i could look that good. he has no problem admitting to hgh use.

thanks for reading and any imput is greatly appreciated.

Get on testosterone @ 250mgs E5D and GH @ 2-3iu per day. Check out www.worldhgh.com

I'm currently comparing their Hygetropin and Jintropin so check it out if interested.

Comment

got my first shot of T today. that was NOT a little needle.

any ways im really tempted to order the hgh but im being steered away from the chinese stuff because its probably all fake or diluted. so im told. has any one ever sent this stuff out to a lab ? by doc was telling me there is no real HGH test that the igf1 isn't
      accurate fo that.

Comment

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
        got my first shot of T today. that was NOT a little needle.

any ways im really tempted to order the hgh but im being steered away from the chinese stuff because its probably all fake or diluted. so im told. has any one ever sent this stuff out to a lab ? by doc was telling me there is no real HGH test that the igf1 isn't
        accurate fo that.
        there are definitely tons of fake gh out there. however there are places where good GH can be found. like I said, i currently running the hyges from worldhgh and in the last month my hair and nail growth has doubled no bullshit. from what I'm told the jintropin from them is even better so we shall see.

what dose of test is the doc giving you?

Comment

a big fukin needle half full. i should have probably should have asked that.

what advantage/disadvantages are there between hgh and mk-677 ?

Comment

a big fukin needle half full. i should have probably should have asked that.

what advantage/disadvantages are there between hgh and mk-677 ?
            How often will he be giving you the shot? Probably once a month right? Worthless. You'll have high test levels for a week and then you will crash for the next 3 weeks until your shot. Just watch, you'll feel your sex drive rise and fall etc..

Test should really be injected every 5 days for even blood levels.

As far as mk-677. I suggest you read my log. (It's long, but worth it). I'm still trying to figure out the exact protocol for mk677. Problem with it is that the body adapts to it after about 2 weeks and results stop. My next run with it I'm going to try 2 weeks on 1 week off.

Comment

yeah they got me going every week.

i read that on the mk-677. looking at some studies with blood tests the levels it produces spike and then slowly decline.

i guess ill have to take the plunge (pun) and give the hgh a try.

what's the general timeline people have noticeable results ?

Comment

yeah they got me going every week.

i read that on the mk-677. looking at some studies with blood tests the levels it produces spike and then slowly decline.

i guess ill have to take the plunge (pun) and give the hgh a try.

what's the general timeline people have noticeable results ?
                Hgh is something that builds and works better and better with time. Unlike steroids where you notice gains and change in days or weeks.

With hgh you'll first notice little things like nails and hair is growing faster. Quality of sleep is improved, sense if well being etc..

After a few months you'll notice your skin looks better, your body shape is improving, the way you hold weight is improving etc..

As time goes on the fat burning effects and muscle gains become more apparent.

Also great for healing nagging injuries.

Comment

Working...
                X