Does ester matter? (AAS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does ester matter? (AAS)

I've heard conflicting opinions some people say ester matters others say that your body knows the hormone not the ester.

For a bulk would npp deliver the same results as deca?

Ester matters in terms of the time it takes to kick in and leave the system.

Npp I believe yields less water retention compared to deca. Same way prop is less water retention than enath. That's definitely ester related but I don't know the exact science on that so I won't pretend I do.

Comment

Alright cool I'll probably just do deca at 400, test e at 625-750 and dbol.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
        Alright cool I'll probably just do deca at 400, test e at 625-750 and dbol.
        Run it with low dose adex and keep diet clean or you will look like a fat mooned faced slob. :D

Comment

Shorter esters you also get more weight of hormone vs the ester per mg.
          100mg=
          Base: 100mg
          Acetate: 83mg
          Propionate: 80mg
          Isocaproate: 72mg
          Enanthate: 70mg
          Cypionate: 69mg
          Phenylpropionate: 66mg
          Decanoate: 62mg
          Undecanoate: 61mg
          Undecylenate: 60mg
          Laurate: 56mg

You just have to pin it more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Run it with low dose adex and keep diet clean or you will look like a fat mooned faced slob. :D
            I might skip deca now that i think about it maybe rough it out with tren. I already have too high body fat probably 16 percent.

Comment

I might skip deca now that i think about it maybe rough it out with tren. I already have too high body fat probably 16 percent.
              Keep in mind the anxiety/mental effect of tren bro. You seemed to struggle.

I'd like to see you run test and deca with a clean diet. Mild and healthy yet progress none the less.

Comment

Keep in mind the anxiety/mental effect of tren bro. You seemed to struggle.

I'd like to see you run test and deca with a clean diet. Mild and healthy yet progress none the less.
                Fine I'll do that. I plan on starting in October I can't wait till November. :grin:

Comment

I don't know if it matters. Like B said they start working faster. However, I get awesome results from shorter esters like prop or tren ace. I also kick start every cycle with prop and end it with prop. PCT starts in a few days instead of 2 weeks. if I were doing a very long cycle or TRT id probably use the Test E or c. I try to stay away the other esters like sustanon blends. I tried them several times and I don't respond well to it..

Comment

Alright heres the plan

400-500 deca e5d
                    750 test e not sure if it's better to shoot e3d and split dosage or what?

Also would anavar be a good kick start I kinda don't want dbol for fear of turning into Doughboy.

Comment

Alright heres the plan

400-500 deca e5d

Also would anavar be a good kick start I kinda don't want dbol for fear of turning into Doughboy.
                      E5D is perfect imo traps.

Nah anavar won't kick start but you could run it like 6-8 weeks with the cycle. It's a mild 17-aa.

Don't worry about kick start. Just steady quality.

Comment

E5D is perfect imo traps.

Nah anavar won't kick start but you could run it like 6-8 weeks with the cycle. It's a mild 17-aa.

Don't worry about kick start. Just steady quality.
                        If I do e5d then its gonna be like 4cc of stuff in one go lol. That's why I would like to split and do like 2cc e3d.

Cause deca is 250 per ml e5d at 500 is 2 cc

Then minimum of 500 test e is another 2 cc.

Comment

Alright heres the plan

400-500 deca e5d

how long you running this cycle?

Comment

If I do e5d then its gonna be like 4cc of stuff in one go lol. That's why I would like to split and do like 2cc e3d.

Cause deca is 250 per ml e5d at 500 is 2 cc

Then minimum of 500 test e is another 2 cc.
                            B is right.
                            couple ways to do it.
                            2cc at a time 2 shots different locations (same day)
                            or
                            slit dosage's and for 2 shots 2 times a week
                            I wouldn't do 4cc unless it was quad or glute

you really need that much test and why deca?

didn't you just come off?

If you want to kick start your cycle try prop. Example - for a 16 week cycle test prop 100mg eod wk 1-4, then 14-16. drop the test to 500 during kick start if you want. At the end of the cycle stop Test E @ week 14 for the last 3 weeks run prop only. Enter PCT in a few days after last shot.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                              how long you running this cycle?
                              you really need that much test and why deca?

didn't you just come off?

16 to 20 week cycle.

More test than deca for sure.

I came off June 22nd and can't be off for much longer.

Comment

Working...
                              X