Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAS Cycle For Maximum Gains & Minimal Sides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAS Cycle For Maximum Gains & Minimal Sides?

If you were to run a cycle with absolute maximum gains but minimal sides what would it be? Just interested in thoughts?

I think mine would be:

800mgs Test E or C E5D
    500mgs Deca E5D
    400mgs Masteron E5D
    HGH 3-4iu ED
    Adex .5mgs EOD

I'm so limited being extremely gyno prone that I can't use half the shit other guys run. Certain compounds tho I can take a lot of and I'm cool...so for me, a big side effect free cycle would be

Per week

1g test
    800mg eq
    700 mast

Dbol kickstart 60mg a day for 6 weeks
    Anavar 75 mg a day after Dbol
    Good quality Gh as much as I could afford

20mg nolva ed
    12.5 aromasin every 2 to 3 days

Comment

1250 sust ew
      500 deca ew
      75 anadrol ed
      5 iu growth ed
      3 iu slin ed

Comment

Traps you missed the part about minimal sides. It's not just "maximum gains" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Traps you missed the part about minimal sides. It's not just "maximum gains" thread.
          Fine skip the anadrol. Lower sust to maybe 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            1250 sust ew
            500 deca ew
            75 anadrol ed
            5 iu growth ed
            3 iu slin ed
            3iu of slin actually does something for you? I've been running 7-8 ius on training days and even that amount hasn't done much for me. With my work schedule all I can do is use it once daily before my breakfast then I train right after. Maybe that's why it's not doing much for me...but it's such a pain in the ass trying to keep from going hypo that I just can't see myself doing it a few times per day...

Comment

600mg Test E E5D
              400mg Test P EoD
              75-100mg anavar ED
              (6-8 weeks, then switch to Mast E 400mg)
              6 iu's HGH
              SARMS ostarine 25-50mg ED
              12.5mg aromisin E3D

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                3iu of slin actually does something for you? I've been running 7-8 ius on training days and even that amount hasn't done much for me. With my work schedule all I can do is use it once daily before my breakfast then I train right after. Maybe that's why it's not doing much for me...but it's such a pain in the ass trying to keep from going hypo that I just can't see myself doing it a few times per day...

I never ran slin I was just thinking a low dose of it if I was to run it.

Comment

matt back wen i ran slin it was 15iu pwo

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    matt back wen i ran slin it was 15iu pwo
                    15 post workout huh? Yeah I can't do that unfortunately. After the gym I go straight to work so I can't get a good solid carb meal in. Shit, I've tried 10iu and even tho I ate 4 scrambled eggs and 3 packets of oatmeal with 16oz of juice I still went hypo an hour or 2 later. Slin is a bitch, you really gotta have your Shit planned out and ready to be dealt with. I've scared myself several times trying to figure it out. Got all sweaty with panic attacks and felt like I was gonna pass out a few times.lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      15 post workout huh? Yeah I can't do that unfortunately. After the gym I go straight to work so I can't get a good solid carb meal in. Shit, I've tried 10iu and even tho I ate 4 scrambled eggs and 3 packets of oatmeal with 16oz of juice I still went hypo an hour or 2 later. Slin is a bitch, you really gotta have your Shit planned out and ready to be dealt with. I've scared myself several times trying to figure it out. Got all sweaty with panic attacks and felt like I was gonna pass out a few times.lol
                      Thats why I wanna split my dosages up if I ever run slin. 3 times a day vs. 1 big shot.

Comment

I never ran slin. Is it worth looking into? I though it wasn't really a good idea. Like clen ppl are doing to do it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                          I never ran slin. Is it worth looking into? I though it wasn't really a good idea. Like clen ppl are doing to do it anyway.
                          Not IMO jack. There was a reason I stopped. It's not the magic that people make it out to be. It's just that very finishing touch to make you look a bit fuller if your super lean. Most people just get fat on it. Plus you just feel like your harming yourself the whole time. It's like mentally in the back of your head your saying "I'll probably have diabetes in 10 years because of this". Lol

Comment

Bouncer didn't you get fantastic results from 250mg Test every 5 days? Still looked better and were stronger than 99.9% of the population on that dose?

Comment

Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
                              Bouncer didn't you get fantastic results from 250mg Test every 5 days? Still looked better and were stronger than 99.9% of the population on that dose?
                              I was doing 300mgs E5D for awhile. Yes I looked great compared the "general population" but I would also look like I didn't workout standing next to Mr Olympia...

Now I'm not saying I want to go to the extremes of Mr.O and potentially kill myself in the process. but somewhere in between would do. 240 shredded at 6'1 would certainly not be Mr O type size (I would need to be 300lbs @ my height) but it would definitely be damn impressive.

I think I can do that while remaining pretty healthy. compared to the Mr.O guys at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X