natural height and weight - adjust dosages - AAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• natural height and weight - adjust dosages - AAS

I have a freind thays come to me for advice.

He's mid 20s and a fucking natural bohemoth!

I'm talking 6ft 7 and weighs 335 lb , can bench 450 lb for six, deadlift 660 lb etc that was all natural.

Anyway he's come to me after not seeing each other for some time. He felt had reached his natural peak with diet and excercuse alone and started some aas. I'm advice has been on about 4-500 mg test cyp and 200 mg tren acetate a week.

He says he's not feeling anything from it after 7 weeks.

Now honestly I was a bit disappointed her home to the dark side but now he has he wants my help.

My thoyhts are that he was probably of such natural alpha levels before, taking normal moderate dosages will probably on My stiffle his own test to the point there's not much difference

Anyone else come accross this? I'm not doubting his source

if his source is legit is may be that he is just such a big guy that his doses need to be higher. in the same way that a 2mg Valium wouldn't do shit for me and you but it would knock a 110lb woman out, me and you would need 10mg or more to feel it. Funny example I know but drugs definitely correlate to size and weight.

1 gram of test and 400mg tren. If he still doesn't feel it than you should start to doubt the source.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      if his source is legit is may be that he is just such a big guy that his doses need to be higher. in the same way that a 2mg Valium wouldn't do shit for me and you but it would knock a 110lb woman out, me and you would need 10mg or more to feel it. Funny example I know but drugs definitely correlate to size and weight.

1 gram of test and 400mg tren. If he still doesn't feel it than you should start to doubt the source.
      True, I would really consider getting a new source unless he knows 100% its good i.e other ppl like it, proven results, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X