Bridge & Next Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridge & Next Cycle

So I have usually limited myself to running a cycle a year. Which has worked pretty well for me but Im looking to add on another 20lbs of lean mass. I have never bridged before because I run cycles so far in between but Im interested in doing it this time. Can anyone simplify the concept? From what I understand you drop dose and run usually just test?

Also any thoughts for next cycle? One for mass/strength.

Im running Dbol Sust and Deca now.

it's more "blast and cruise" nowadays rather than a bridge. lower doses followed by higher doses etc..

Your current cycle is a good one for mass/strength you could run that again just up the dose a bit.

understand that 20lbs of lean mass is a huge amount. 20lbs of weight gain vs 20lbs of lean mass is a very different thing. gaining 20lbs of lean mass means you will probably be talking about adding 35-50lbs of a combo of water, muscle, and fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

understand that 20lbs of lean mass is a huge amount. 20lbs of weight gain vs 20lbs of lean mass is a very different thing. gaining 20lbs of lean mass means you will probably be talking about adding 35-50lbs of a combo of water, muscle, and fat.
      :agreed:

Comment

Yeah Ill be pretty thick but I think then Ill finally be happy with my size. My biggest concern is leg growth. Still working at it.

Blast and cruise? Ive never heard of it honestly. How exactly does it work? How long of a break in between cycles etc etc.

Im currently 240lbs @ 6'1, but holy fuck man my legs will not catch up and they are my top priority.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfMunky View Post
          Yeah Ill be pretty thick but I think then Ill finally be happy with my size. My biggest concern is leg growth. Still working at it.

Blast and cruise? Ive never heard of it honestly. How exactly does it work? How long of a break in between cycles etc etc.

Im currently 240lbs @ 6'1, but holy fuck man my legs will not catch up and they are my top priority.
          you don't take a break, you just lower dose to maintenance levels when you "cruise" and then up the dose to cycle levels when you "blast".

Comment

Working...
          X