2nd Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Cycle

I am going to be starting my second cycle in November. My first cycle was just simple Test E 300mg every 5 days for 12 weeks. PCT was Nolvadex only 40/40/20/20 started 2 weeks after last pin. Saw decent results, was able to hold on to a decent amount of gainzzz since going off and am ready to start getting everything I need for round 2.

I am going to keep it simple again and do a simple bulking cycle of Test E 300mg every 5 days but this time around I want to add in Dbol, 30mg per day (10mg every 8 hours) for the first 6 weeks and extend the overall cycle length to 16 weeks.

Now a couple of questions.
    1- should I up the test a little to 350mg? My test levels on bloowdwork were around 3000, triple the high end of normal when I was doing 300mg every 5.

2- About the Dbol, I know dbol causes alot of bloat and alot of the weight you put on with dbol is just water and somewhat useless tissue. Would it be more beneficial for me to do 20mg/day for 8 weeks instead of the 30mg/day for 6 weeks? it comes out to roughly the same amount of dbol over the whole course and I was thinking that it may help reduce the excess bloating. I'm not looking to put on crazy size super quick, I'd rather get slower gains that are easier to keep. I will have Adex on hand i can use to help reduce bloat as well.

3- Final question. HCG. I was told by a good friend who used to compete that he HIGHLY recommends I use HCG during this next cycle to make PCT smoother and to hold on to more hard earned muscle gained and keep them nuts happy. He said use 250IU twice a week during the cycle. My question is, what should the HCG timing look like? Everywhere I look there is different info on this. If i am pinning the test every 5 days does the HCG need to be pinned on specific days around the test? and lastly, Do i run the HCG the entire 16 weeks of the cycle?

lots of questions I know, but thanks for any info. :weights:

300mgs test e5d
    200mgs deca e5d
    Adex .25mgs eod

That's a better cycle trust me. Results and health wise.

I don't know anything about hcg so I'll let others chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      300mgs test e5d
      200mgs deca e5d
      Adex .25mgs eod

That's a better cycle trust me. Results and health wise.

I don't know anything about hcg so I'll let others chime in.
      can you draw up both into the same syringe and inject?

Comment

Yup

If they are both dosed at 250mg/ml it will be exactly 2cc to run 300mgs test and 200mgs deca.

Comment

Yup

If they are both dosed at 250mg/ml it will be exactly 2cc to run 300mgs test and 200mgs deca.
          the Test E I get is 300mg/ml and the Deca would be 250mg/ml. So 1ml of test, and .8ml of Deca. I will look into that man, thanks. What is the reason you recommend switching out the dbol? liver toxicity?

Comment

The gains are pure water, kills appetite, blows up blood pressure, and liver toxicity. Long term it's just not a good option and as soon as you drop it your depressed because you just lost 15lbs in 2 weeks. Lol

Comment

The gains are pure water, kills appetite, blows up blood pressure, and liver toxicity. Long term it's just not a good option and as soon as you drop it your depressed because you just lost 15lbs in 2 weeks. Lol
              damn, sounds horrible. So many people speak so highly about it though. I will definitely look into the deca instead, thanks brotha.

Comment

Gotta look at the big picture. Yes dbol will blow you up quick. If your thinking in that context it's amazing stuff. But if you wanna look great long term without going on a rollercoaster ride of gains and loss stick to injectables.

Comment

Anyone have any input on the HCG timing during the cycle if I am going to be pinning the test every 5 days? Should I just pin the HCG every Monday/Thursday 250iu each time? does it matter if the test and hcg injections land on the same day?

Comment

250-500iu 2x a week until a few days before you start pct then drop the HCG. If you only have a 5k vial and funds are tight, you can back track 10 weeks from when you plan to begin PCT and start HCG there.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      250-500iu 2x a week until a few days before you start pct then drop the HCG. If you only have a 5k vial and funds are tight, you can back track 10 weeks from when you plan to begin PCT and start HCG there.
                      okay cool, i have enough HCG to run it the entire cycle and I will stop a handful of days before starting PCT.

Comment

If you do decide to run deca, stop it two weeks before stopping the test for a smoother transition to PCT. Deca lingers in the system much longer than testosterone which could lead to more negative side effect going into PCT.

Comment

I know that test:deca ratio is important as well. What is a good ratio to try and help prevent Deca Dick? 2:1 test:deca? 3:2 test deca?

Comment

Originally posted by WickedCamaroSS View Post
                            I know that test:deca ratio is important as well. What is a good ratio to try and help prevent Deca Dick? 2:1 test:deca? 3:2 test deca?
                            100mgs more test than deca E5D is what I'm doing now with .25mgs adex EOD.

So 300mgs test E5D and 200mgs deca E5D.

That ratio has kept me spot on.

Comment

Working...
                            X