Questions about GH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about GH

So i have read, and read, and read about the effects of GH. The thing is most medical/scientific research studies are conducted with far lower doses than the aspiring BB would take for mass. I have gotten some killer advice from you guys in the past so I am coming to you for your word on the matter.

My biggest concern is this Risk vs Reward ratio. By associated risks I mean the high cost coupled with potential fakes. I've been curious about giving growth a shot in about 6 months. I want to run it with gear for positive effects. So my questions are based off running a cycle of HGH paired with Test and maybe deca? Are the rewards really that great? I prefer personal experience if anyone has any. Maybe before and after photos (face hidden of course). I tend to rationalize everything before committing.

Size (lean muscle mass)
    Fat reduction
    Strength
    Physical Health
    Mental Health
    Endurance
    Sex Drive
    Sleep

Any personal experience will be great. Im also conducting other forms of research. I just want to be as educated and prepared as possible before making the leap?

Thanks gents.

The effects are subtle and slow compared to AAS but worth it over time. Gh changes your actual body shape for the better. Hard to explain but you have to use it for your to understand.

Comment

Just make sure you have enough to run it for at least 6 months straight, ideally a year. Like Bouncer stated above, the effects are slow and you wont really start noticing any positive effects on your body composition until you've been on it for at least a few months. There really aren't many negatives if you run it at a reasonable dose, 2-3iu's a day, really just Carpal Tunnel like symptoms. The first thing I noticed when I started it was my overall mood improved pretty soon after starting, next was increase in appetite. Also, depending on when you take it during the day you can have some pretty crazy ass dreams at night.

Comment

Is 2-3IUs beneficial towards muscle growth? Ive read some articles that said 6-10 for growth. That comes out to roughly $1900 for 3 months. Thats insane

Comment

I have been running 4-6IU's ED and noticed a difference within a few weeks. In the past I ran 2IUs for a year or 6months and didn't notice much as far as body recomp or muscle growth unless I was using with Test. In the past I always thought it was over rated but at this dosage I'm very happy with it. Using the Jin's from WorldHGH

I don't really have any neg sides I pushed to 10IU's a few times and had to back off. no increase in appetite but sex drive is up.

Comment

Working...
          X