advise, thoughts, feelings. concerns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advise, thoughts, feelings. concerns.

i've been trying to sort out my hormone imbalance. i was going to a mens clinic but decided to stop as i was feeling like they were all about the money and not my health.

i went to my GP because after a few days i sank into a dark pit of despair which i know was withdraws of the tester one treatment.

so went to my GP and talked about resuming my treatment with him. he steered me away from test-c and said great things about clomid. i looked into it and it has shown great results.

that being said what would be an upside down side of this.

the reason im asking here is because i was considering a jumpstart for my body. as is my total T is somewhere around 300 and my free T is 6.

would a short term use ao the anabolics help do a controlled rapid burn of what this has done to my body ?

thanks for reading all through this

edit: i just wanted to add that im not looking for 2% body fat here, im a power lifter. i have just never had a gut before
    Last edited by maxpowers; 09-27-16, 02:04 AM. Reason: added

I don't know brother, I'm in the same boat as you with the same numbers. I'm waiting for my appointment with the endocrinologist before proceeding.

Comment

well the Test treatment will make it worse in the long run unless you stay on for life (10 out of 12months a year).

There are numerous studies on clomid. On other forums seen it put ppl in the 900 range. Some stated it drops after stop using it. I have tried it and it works. Dosage is smaller than PCT E3D. Downsides not a lot of knowledge on long term clomid use in men. Some ppl are sensitive to it claim it makes them depressed. I've never had that issue.

Comment

It depends if your case is primary hypogonadism or secondary hypogonadism. If it is primary then your testicles aren't functioning correctly and clomid will not work. If it is secondary your pituitary isn't functioning correctly but your testes are so clomid would work. If your cause is ASIH (anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism) or even possibly ASIH then they need to know to properly diagnose and treat you.

Comment

did you have LH, FSH, and prolactin checked? These are also needed to help that determination.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            did you have LH, FSH, and prolactin checked? These are also needed to help that determination.
            i dont know yet. i just know they took 6 vials out of me. ill find out later this week. but i will be on something for life at this point. it all shut off naturally.

but is there a problem or reason not to supplement with something to jump start ? and what would it be ?

Comment

Well there are protocols to restart htpa axis which are usually successful. This usually involves HCG and clomid.

Comment

This is Dr. Micheal Scally's protocol that people named "power pct"

every 5days 1shot 5000hcg ui for 20days so 4shots 20.000ui in total
                -clomid 100mg daily (50mg twice per day) for 30day
                -nolvadex 40mg daily (20mg twice per day) for 45day

Comment

not sure i'd follow any advice other than the docs for now bro. seems your issues are far more worse than those who are on this board.

it's good to get advice and opinions but on things that are this sensitive, listen to your doc.

Comment

clomid makes most men feel like a woman. be prepared to be very emotional.

better off on low dose test imo..

Comment

the problem is with US doctors at this point. they are very split on testosterone treatment. my doc is still apprehensive about it. Europe is much more liberal and providing treatments for decades that are just being approved here.

that's why i came here. this board has a good deal of practical experience with male hormones.

Comment

Skip the doctors. Run test E every 5 days @ 200mgs and get your blood work done in 6 months. You'll be a new man. The way you feel and what the blood work proves. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Skip the doctors. Run test E every 5 days @ 200mgs and get your blood work done in 6 months. You'll be a new man. The way you feel and what the blood work proves. Simple as that.
                          200 ? i thought 150 was good, and dont forget the HGH :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
                            200 ? i thought 150 was good, and dont forget the HGH :thumb:
                            Either way, you'll be a lot better off than your current situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Do this.

Or work with a doctor who does Bio-Identical test and works with a compounded pharmacy.

Comment

Working...
                              X