Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy Sues Prison For Allowing Him To Develop Gyno (Bitch Tits)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Sues Prison For Allowing Him To Develop Gyno (Bitch Tits)

"As I Lay Dying" frontman Tim Lambesis Sues After Getting Gyno Coming Off Steroids in Prison

Tim Lambesis, the frontman for the Christian metalcore band “As I Lay Dying”, has filed a lawsuit against two prison facilities for medical negligence in allowing him to develop gynecomastia after his forced discontinuation of anabolic steroids. Lambesis has sued for $500,000 in compensatory relief and $35 million in punitive damages.

Lambesis alleged that prison medical personnel disregarded his pre-existing prescription for anastrozole to manage the lasting side effects of his long-term self-adminstration of high amounts of steroids. Lambesis lawsuit addressed medical professionals at two facilities in San Diego County, the Vista Detention Facility (VDF) and the George Bailey Detention Facility (GBDF). VDF Nurse Mary Abiaro and GBDF Doctor (first name unknown) Pace.

Lambesis recounted how he explained the therapeutic reasons behind his pre-existing prescription for the aromatase-inhibitor anastrozole (also commonly known by the trade name Arimidex) to VDF Nurse Abiaro.

"I immediately explained to Abiaro the reasoning, necessity, and urgency of my receiving anastrozole immediately,” Lambesis wrote in his complaint. "I educated Abiaro, articulating why I had been prescribed anastrozole by my private physician prior incarceration: I had been self-administering large doses of anabolic steroids long-term; and, as a preventative measure, to combat adverse side-effects — i.e., 'gynecomastia' (male breast development) from occurring — consequent my respective anabolic steroid withdrawal — I must be administered anastrozole — one dose a day for thirty consecutive days effective immediately.”

Lambesis was dismayed to learn that despite Abiaro's apparent appreciation of risk of developing gyno, Abiaro failed to log his prescription or note his concerns in any of the official medical records maintained by VDF. As a result, Lambesis accused Abiaro of “gross negligence” that resulted in his denial of adequate medical treatment for the hormonal imbalance that made him vulnerable to gynecomastia.

The situation went from bad to worse when he was initially transferred to GBDF. The GBDF attending medical doctor – identified as “Doctor (first name unknown) Pace” fully understood the risk of developing gyno but displayed a callous disregard to Lambesis' predicament.

"Pace affirmed to me the risks of leaving my medical condition untreated; though, Pace explicitly expressed purposeful callous regarding my concerns of being prone to breast development and the painful sensitivity associated with male breast enlargement. Pace malevolently exclaimed, 'I (Pace) could care less about your breasts;' and, satisfied with this malicious prognosis, Pace proceeded to laugh at my disposition. Pace then curtly dismissed me from the doctor's office.”

Lambesis did finally receive a prescription for anastrozole from GBDF Doctor John Serra. Serra immediately expedited his prescription for anastrozole. Unfortunately, it was too late. Lambesis had already developed gyno.

Lambesis was correct to legitimately blame anabolic steroids for leading to his case of gyno. But don't forget that Lambesis has been blaming everything that's been happening to him on steroids. He blamed steroids for causing him to lose his religion. He blamed steroids for causing him to have an extramarital affair. He blamed steroids for giving him “roid rage”. And he blamed steroids for hiring a hitman to murder his estranged wife.

It's like the steroid user who cried wolf. Lambesis has ridiculously blamed steroids for so many things that when steroids are the actual culprit, no one wants to help him.

U.S. District Judge Michael M. Anello dismissed the punitive damages claim of $35 million but allowed the medical negligence claim to go forward to trial on August 8, 2017. So it is possible that Lambesis may actually receive the money to pay for gynecomastia surgery in the future.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    "As I Lay Dying" frontman Tim Lambesis Sues After Getting Gyno Coming Off Steroids in Prison

Tim Lambesis, the frontman for the Christian metalcore band “As I Lay Dying”, has filed a lawsuit against two prison facilities for medical negligence in allowing him to develop gynecomastia after his forced discontinuation of anabolic steroids. Lambesis has sued for $500,000 in compensatory relief and $35 million in punitive damages.

Lambesis alleged that prison medical personnel disregarded his pre-existing prescription for anastrozole to manage the lasting side effects of his long-term self-adminstration of high amounts of steroids. Lambesis lawsuit addressed medical professionals at two facilities in San Diego County, the Vista Detention Facility (VDF) and the George Bailey Detention Facility (GBDF). VDF Nurse Mary Abiaro and GBDF Doctor (first name unknown) Pace.

Lambesis recounted how he explained the therapeutic reasons behind his pre-existing prescription for the aromatase-inhibitor anastrozole (also commonly known by the trade name Arimidex) to VDF Nurse Abiaro.

"I immediately explained to Abiaro the reasoning, necessity, and urgency of my receiving anastrozole immediately,” Lambesis wrote in his complaint. "I educated Abiaro, articulating why I had been prescribed anastrozole by my private physician prior incarceration: I had been self-administering large doses of anabolic steroids long-term; and, as a preventative measure, to combat adverse side-effects — i.e., 'gynecomastia' (male breast development) from occurring — consequent my respective anabolic steroid withdrawal — I must be administered anastrozole — one dose a day for thirty consecutive days effective immediately.”

Lambesis was dismayed to learn that despite Abiaro's apparent appreciation of risk of developing gyno, Abiaro failed to log his prescription or note his concerns in any of the official medical records maintained by VDF. As a result, Lambesis accused Abiaro of “gross negligence” that resulted in his denial of adequate medical treatment for the hormonal imbalance that made him vulnerable to gynecomastia.

The situation went from bad to worse when he was initially transferred to GBDF. The GBDF attending medical doctor – identified as “Doctor (first name unknown) Pace” fully understood the risk of developing gyno but displayed a callous disregard to Lambesis' predicament.

"Pace affirmed to me the risks of leaving my medical condition untreated; though, Pace explicitly expressed purposeful callous regarding my concerns of being prone to breast development and the painful sensitivity associated with male breast enlargement. Pace malevolently exclaimed, 'I (Pace) could care less about your breasts;' and, satisfied with this malicious prognosis, Pace proceeded to laugh at my disposition. Pace then curtly dismissed me from the doctor's office.”

Lambesis did finally receive a prescription for anastrozole from GBDF Doctor John Serra. Serra immediately expedited his prescription for anastrozole. Unfortunately, it was too late. Lambesis had already developed gyno.

Lambesis was correct to legitimately blame anabolic steroids for leading to his case of gyno. But don't forget that Lambesis has been blaming everything that's been happening to him on steroids. He blamed steroids for causing him to lose his religion. He blamed steroids for causing him to have an extramarital affair. He blamed steroids for giving him “roid rage”. And he blamed steroids for hiring a hitman to murder his estranged wife.

It's like the steroid user who cried wolf. Lambesis has ridiculously blamed steroids for so many things that when steroids are the actual culprit, no one wants to help him.

U.S. District Judge Michael M. Anello dismissed the punitive damages claim of $35 million but allowed the medical negligence claim to go forward to trial on August 8, 2017. So it is possible that Lambesis may actually receive the money to pay for gynecomastia surgery in the future.
    so you found your boy epix00? now we know why he's not around:grin:

Comment

Working...
    X