Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gw-501516

What's your guys thoughts on this?

GW 501516 (or Cardarine) is a research chemical developed in the 1990s to prevent and cure tumor formation in the colon, prostate, and breasts. Studies done in the early 2000s have found that GW 501516 and other PPAR agonists have also been able to stop metabolic disorders such as obesity and diabetes through specific gene expressions.

As research continued to grow, bodybuilders quickly caught on to GW 501516, calling it the ultimate endurance enhancing supplement. GW’s ability to burn off excess fatty tissue, enhance recovery, and dramatically increase endurance has made this product a staple in every athlete’s cycle and PCT. With no harmful side effects found in the past 20 years, no wonder why GW 501516 has become a legend in the world of sports and athleticism.

Let’s take a closer look…

The Benefits of GW 501516

GW 501516 is the “ultimate endurance enhancer” – It’s used by elite athletes and competitors for a reason.
    Gives you insane energy levels – so you can push harder in the gym, increase your intensity, and bust through plateaus like never before.
    Decreases recovery time – meaning you can lift almost every day while taking GW.
    Will rapidly melt fat, but is NON CATABOLIC. That means you’ll keep all your gains while getting leaner.
    Will get you immediate, noticeable results: literally on the first dose.
    Provides one of the cleanest energies. It’s not a stimulant, so you won’t crash or feel anxious at all.
    The ability to run for as long as 12 weeks. You’ll get better and better results the longer you take it.
    Is versatile – can be stacked with virtually anything.
    Can be used while cutting or bulking. Cardarine will accelerate your results no matter what you do.
    Gives you an overall sense of health and well being. You’ll feel amazing while you’re on it.
    No side effects, liver toxicity, or suppression have been reported. There’s no need for PCT either.
    Called the possible cure for obesity, Cardarine allows you to lose weight by using fat stores for energy rather than carbohydrates.

GW 501516: The Ultimate SARM for Endurance and Fat Loss

Sounds too good to be true.

Comment

Be the guinea pig traps. What you got to lose bro. :D

But yea I'd tend to agree with avid. Lots of claims about these peptides and such but I've only found tb-500 and mk-677 to have any effect at all in terms of noticeable results.

Comment

you sure do fuck wit tons of drugs...smh

you take so much shit you have zero clue wtf works.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          you sure do fuck wit tons of drugs...smh

you take so much shit you have zero clue wtf works.
          Not only that but 1) a lot of these research chemicals have not been around long and long term effects are unknown and 2) there are probably not many, if any, research on the affect combining multiple chems will have on your body. Some have been around a long time and are tried and true but you are using a lot of cutting edge chems.

Why risk it when you have tried, true and mostly safe test, decades, eq etc?

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            Not only that but 1) a lot of these research chemicals have not been around long and long term effects are unknown and 2) there are probably not many, if any, research on the affect combining multiple chems will have on your body. Some have been around a long time and are tried and true but you are using a lot of cutting edge chems.

Why risk it when you have tried, true and mostly safe test, decades, eq etc?
            if you look at some of the newest labs, companies, gear, etc...they target the younger crowd of today. most vets have been with their source for many years or make it themselves.
            when you have kids like traps, you will get rich.

they(kids)will experiment(like we did back in the day)with these new drugs because it's the newest or coolest thing to take, or because little johnny is taking them.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              if you look at some of the newest labs, companies, gear, etc...they target the younger crowd of today. most vets have been with their source for many years or make it themselves.
              when you have kids like traps, you will get rich.

they(kids)will experiment(like we did back in the day)with these new drugs because it's the newest or coolest thing to take, or because little johnny is taking them.
              I think younger people go for the peptides because they arent illegal and they arent so spooked about buying them.

Comment

I can also make the argument that science and supplements continue to advance so I wouldn't necessarily call peptides bs or not worthwhile. Sure more research needs to be done.

Comment

In traps defense, it really is no different than what Arnold and the golden age guys were doing. back then steroids had very little testing and scientists didn't even confirm that steroids are PED's until the late 80's.

Comment

Been out for a long time. I used it during PCT and Post PCT (month ago). Dosage 10mg on workout days.
                    Pros - Never felt tired at the gym. Felt like I could go all day. Esp during PCT when your weak and tire more easily.
                    Cons - Criticism is a cancer risk in lab rat testing. For that reason my usage will be limited.

Comment

Working...
                    X