It's really not as fancy and scientific as one night imagine

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...27209580663291

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...t-trailer-park

Comment

I was just shocked how easy it was to make good cyp

Comment

Just powder, oil, ba, sterile vials and some basic math. :D

Comment

Bacteria infested bathroom brewers. This is why some people ask for pictures of their "labs" or brewing setups or autoclaves to see how sterile they are. It isn't to run ugls out it is for the safety of the buyer. Nobody wants to get a nasty infection.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            Bacteria infested bathroom brewers. This is why some people ask for pictures of their "labs" or brewing setups or autoclaves to see how sterile they are. It isn't to run ugls out it is for the safety of the buyer. Nobody wants to get a nasty infection.
            you think by doing this suffices good gear? lol....doesn't mean shit bro. they could take a pic of the taj mahal and make the shit in bouncers fucking bathroom stall of his double-wide

Comment

Well you know if they have an autoclave then they at least care somewhat about sterilization. Simple enough to say take a pic of your autoclave with a note showing the date and your screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Well you know if they have an autoclave then they at least care somewhat about sterilization. Simple enough to say take a pic of your autoclave with a note showing the date and your screen name.
                still doesn't tell the true story...here, let me go to my office and take a pic...i'll tell you this is where i make the gear, where in reality, it's some meth lab, apartment in the ghetto place:laugh:

i've only had 2 sources ever, i mean ever...and one of them, i still deal with....i'll take my chances with him because i know him personally and he's a good guy all around and is very clean on how he does his gear...but for the most part, my stuff is usually scripted anyway or i make my tren.

Comment

Working...
                X