• t400 800mg cycle

5'11"
    195lb lean

seond (first informed seni educated preplanned) cycle 12 weeks
    T400 TestE Sustanon
    Nolvadex Letrozole clomid on hand
    i just loaded 425mg test (E+400)
    ontop of .5cc sust

i had a "well planned" cycle woth help from a family friendhe seems to forget im not at mr ontario bodybuilding level nor am i just body building.. were not all shredded or well versed on tren and 120mg test weekly bro..

could anybody give me some pointers to sucess

You have Test Enanthate, Sustanon and T400? Whats T400? Just a test blend thats 400mgs?

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityCB View Post
      5'11"
      195lb lean

seond (first informed seni educated preplanned) cycle 12 weeks
      T400 TestE Sustanon
      Nolvadex Letrozole clomid on hand
      i just loaded 425mg test (E+400)
      ontop of .5cc sust

i had a "well planned" cycle woth help from a family friendhe seems to forget im not at mr ontario bodybuilding level nor am i just body building.. were not all shredded or well versed on tren and 120mg test weekly bro..

could anybody give me some pointers to sucess
      don't do AS anytime soon, best advice ever for a teen:wave:

Comment

I agree with Rado. At 19 you're too young to mess around with AAS. You're better using your bodies natural hormones and achieving a great physique. Take the time to learn your body, see what your body reacts to, and tweaking the diet to achieve your goals. Your muscle fibers haven't matured yet, so take this time to focus on proper stimulation of each muscle and seeing how your body transforms naturally.

I cannot (and I'm sure most people will agree) stress the damage you will be doing if you start taking AAS at this age.

Stay natural for now and you'll be astonished on the gains you'll make (take is a guarantee)

Comment

All you have there is 3 types of testosterone. Testosterone is supposed to be stacked with other AAS like deca, tren, primo, eq etc... You don't stack test with test lol.

Go with 400mgs test E E5D if your determined to run a cycle and you'll get great results.

Comment

Test, on top of test, on top of test.

Comment

Working...
            X