Here We Go!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here We Go!!

After being off for over 4 months (which seemed like a lifetime...lol) I'm finally back on! I was planning on running Test Prop, Tren Ace and Mast Prop but after finally getting my body back into healthy ranges on my blood work I decided to leave the tren out. So, I'm going with Test Prop, Mast Pro and NPP.

75mgs a day of all three. Thats comes out to 525mgs of each a week. Only thing that sucks is, my shoulder has been hurting. The pain goes from my shoulder down into my elbow and then about half way down my forearm. Maybe the NPP will help with that?? Anyways im super excited and motivated. I'll update this thread here and there with diet and workout progress.

ED shots would drive me nuts. I think E3D would be my limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      ED shots would drive me nuts. I think E3D would be my limit.
      Lol I did eod.

Comment

Loading the syringes everyday is the pain in the ass for me. So Im gonna load 7 days worth every Sunday.

Comment

I remember the ED shots, fuck all that. Even EOD is a pain now lol.

Comment

Curious why prop and not enanthate?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              guess he's trying to avoid the extra water caused by the long ester?

Comment

I've done both and didn't notice much more water with the longer esters. Especially if your diet is clean. Not worth injecting all the time for me.

Comment

I've done both and didn't notice much more water with the longer esters. Especially if your diet is clean. Not worth injecting all the time for me.
                  :agreed::agreed:

Same here. Keeping a clean food intake is key.

However I'm running the prop ace, tren ace and mast ace combo. but it's only because i still have those bottles left, otherwise i'd opt in for enan.

from now on when i run more cycles or when i stay just on test, it'll be enan.

for years i thought i needed to do a quick acting esther due to bloat, and boy was i wrong...what was wrong is the food intake i was doing.

I guess panera and chipotle really isn't all that healthy:pig::D

Comment

no attack on frank but I've never really seen him talk about his diet. if i had to guess i'd say it probably isn't the best.

i do agree, diet effects how much water and fat you hold far far more then esters and drugs.

Comment

no attack on frank but I've never really seen him talk about his diet. if i had to guess i'd say it probably isn't the best.

i do agree, diet effects how much water and fat you hold far far more then esters and drugs.
                      and i remember how i use to argue against this, until i figured it out on my own, and i was wrong.

you can have the best training out there, but with no good food coming in or out, about to look like a bag of Cheetos...

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        and i remember how i use to argue against this, until i figured it out on my own, and i was wrong.

you can have the best training out there, but with no good food coming in or out, about to look like a bag of Cheetos...
                        totally agreed with this. it is definitely the most important thing and if you won't follow it up then all you do is 0.. just my opinion

Comment

My diet is clean but if I want a piece of candy I eat one. Im not going to being super crazy about the diet. I dont workout for a living. Im good with my diet just dont let it consume my life.

Just ate about 10oz baked chicken and green beans. I dont count calories and all that nonsense. I follow paleo for the most part. I dont talk about my diet because its basic. I can post pictures of my meat and veggies more often....lol

I didnt read all the posts but Im doing short esters this time just to keep my levels evaluated and steady. You cant get anymore stable then dialy injections. It has nothing to do with water retention or anything.

Comment

That TitanMedical guy posted some interesting points about short esters over long esters. About actually getting more of the hormone and something about the lower molecular weight helps keep the sides down. I don't remember everything he said but it made sense and Im gonna give it a try. Taking 30 seconds after I get out of the shower every morning to do a shot isn't a big deal to me.

Im not a newbie that doesnt know diet is more important than anything.....lol

Comment

Working...
                            X