Gear testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear testing

I'm prescribed & take a small dose each week of testosterone made with corn oil. If I take a small dose of testosterone made with soy bean oil each week is there a difference between the two that will show up on a testosterone drug test? I get tested once a year.

Testosterone will show up on a testosterone test. Not a normal drug test like for work. The oil in it has nothing to do with it. Just the active compound.

Comment

Exactly what I needed to know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Testosterone will show up on a testosterone test. Not a normal drug test like for work. The oil in it has nothing to do with it. Just the active compound.
        :agreed::agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
          I'm prescribed & take a small dose each week of testosterone made with corn oil. If I take a small dose of testosterone made with soy bean oil each week is there a difference between the two that will show up on a testosterone drug test? I get tested once a year.
          Just curious.... Are you using soy bean oil? Ive heard that is one you should stay away from because soy causes a raise in estrogen or something. I heard that a long time ago so I'd have to look it up to get the details.

Comment

No what I'm using now has corn oil but I plan on ordering some soon which I read soy bean oil is used as the carrier.

Comment

No what I'm using now has corn oil but I plan on ordering some soon which I read soy bean oil is used as the carrier.
              I would find a different source. But thats just me. Look up the effects from soy beans and see if its something you're cool with. I would try to stick with grapeseed oil, coconut oil or safflower oil.

Comment

Dam...now you got me thinking...But would it really make much of a difference if I'm only taking like 100mg a week? I don't know much about gear & what does what. I'm on low t because I have it but my doctor is fine with it going up & down that's why he only gives me 100mg each week but there's other doctors who don't believe in that. They go with 200mg a week. The only problem is my insurance doesn't cover those doctors. lol so I'm reaching out...so to speak. lol

Comment

I would think any estro from soy would be easily controlled by adex. I see it as a none issue personally.

Comment

I would think any estro from soy would be easily controlled by adex. I see it as a none issue personally.
                    True..but if you can eliminate it and not have to use a chem, why not right?

Comment

I have to use adex regardless. Low dose to keep the test to estro ratio on point.

Comment

Id rather use a carrier oil that was beneficial rather then have potential problems. Im sure hes not running any AIs on 100mgs a week.

Comment

I have to use adex regardless. Low dose to keep the test to estro ratio on point.
                          one sensitive dude for sure, damn bro.
                          Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                          Id rather use a carrier oil that was beneficial rather then have potential problems. Im sure hes not running any AIs on 100mgs a week.
                          yea for sure.

currently my gear is made with EO; some get a bad reaction from it.

Comment

Has anyone ever heard of another else having problems while using tess with soybean oil? Like no sex drive lol??I've been searching but can't really find nothing that says..wow I better not use this. I've read some bad & some good but those were all others opinions.

Comment

Has anyone ever heard of another else having problems while using tess with soybean oil? Like no sex drive lol??I've been searching but can't really find nothing that says..wow I better not use this. I've read some bad & some good but those were all others opinions.
                              If you have no sex drive on test something is wrong with the test. Not the oil.

Again this is one of those things that people get caught up with that I really think makes no noticeable difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X