Blood work results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood work results

My blood work was done 4 weeks after my last injection. The doctors notes said everything looked good except my test levels were low and should start test injections. I'm curios what that will look like. Only other question I have is why my white blood cell count is slightly low. Here are my results.

Other than the test, looks good bro. Congrats. And i bet you look pretty good too right?

Now if and when you're back on, take it nice and steady with test. Grind it hard and eat right. You can look great with little test while keeping those numbers of your profile within a nice good range.

Comment

Mid to late 20's my cycles were pretty high and made up of different substances. But in the last 10 years I have used test only which ranged from 250-300mg per week. Usually cycle for 7 months and then come off for 5 months. Seems to work well for me.

Now I'm deciding if I want to come off for those 5 months or lower my test dose to trt (150mg per week).

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        Mid to late 20's my cycles were pretty high and made up of different substances. But in the last 10 years I have used test only which ranged from 250-300mg per week. Usually cycle for 7 months and then come off for 5 months. Seems to work well for me.

Now I'm deciding if I want to come off for those 5 months or lower my test dose to trt (150mg per week).
        lower to trt. coming off completely is just giving you 5 months of crashed test which is no good for anyone.

Comment

I crash for maybe 2 months but that's it. I've had my levels checked before after 3 months of being off and they were on the high side. I'm curious if there is a health benefit from coming completely off for a period of time. Maybe longer than 5 months.

Comment

curious, is your sex drive just none existent for like 2-3 months? how do you manage it?

Comment

For a couple weeks my sex drove is way down. But I can deal with that if there are other health benefits. I guess that's the question I'm after.

Comment

I feel like the crash itself is unhealthy. So the question is really.. is being off for a few months and crashing healthier then staying on low dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  I feel like the crash itself is unhealthy. So the question is really.. is being off for a few months and crashing healthier then staying on low dose.
                  Yep, that's the question. I'm curios to get feedback from someone with medical experience on this topic. I've heard guys that run trt doses for years at a time come off for a "cleaning period". I wonder what that means. :D Maybe Turbo or Scrum would have some feedback on this.

Comment

I think it's a bit like people used to say "clean out the receptors".

I don't think it's based on anything other than bro science.

Comment

A complete cold turkey, I'd agree. Coming off(as I have many times)for long periods of time, has its benefits. Not sure science is needed to back that up. We build a tolerance with anything we take constantly. I still want my body to function on its own.

After this yearly cycle, this will be my time to come clean again for at least a year. It's been over 3yrs since I've done this and the last time was for 2.5yrs.

Coming back on now with more gear than my regular 250mgs E7D or E10D. My body has reacted to it like it's never had it in its system.

For me it's more mental coming off, in other words I look forward to being off. While being ON has major benefits, being natty once you get passed that 45/60 day window mark, for me? I feel pretty good considering the natty part.

I get it though, why not just keep trt at 250mgs like E7D or E10D right? Well why not just come off as well and just let your body come back to life a bit on its own.

I'm too much of a biohacker that I've found and have proven to myself what works for me. I'm just glad I don't need much gear to react.

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      Yep, that's the question. I'm curios to get feedback from someone with medical experience on this topic. I've heard guys that run trt doses for years at a time come off for a "cleaning period". I wonder what that means. :D Maybe Turbo or Scrum would have some feedback on this.
                      you already got my thoughts:thumb:
                      I think it's a bit like people used to say "clean out the receptors".

I don't think it's based on anything other than bro science.
                      i disagree.

just doing blood work alone before/while/and when off, is enough to know and dis-bunk this "bro science"

Comment

Working...
                      X