No announcement yet.

Okay what is up with Ttokkyo products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay what is up with Ttokkyo products?

my source (do not ask for him) just sent me an updated list with the new jurox products. also back on his list are TT products. and for a long time he did not have anything from them. does this mean they are definetly back in production or what? I do like some TT products and I am just wondering about there status. thanks guys and girls

I wouldnt use anything from that company.

Comment

I of course would be wary but I also trust this source a lot. he intially pulled all TT products from his list the minute there was trouble and he hasn't had them since. I just love the TT eq. maybe somebody could buy some new batchs and have them tested.:D

Comment

i've only ever used their deca300. loved it too. here is what i have heard:
        they were shut down due to the ketamine (special K). after that shit was straightened out they started production again minus the K. so according to that they should be ok. if you really trust your source you should be ok; just ask him if he has had any complaints about it.

Comment

I agree w/ Bouncer......I would stay away from them......Company has been closed for a long time now and I don't trust their product any longer....

Comment

They did have some good deca back in the day.

Comment

I never cared much for their products..painful cyp the only good thing was the 300mg deca I got when they first opened a few yrs ago.

I probley would give the shit away if I had some left.

Comment

I wont consider using thier products. Thanx guys.

Comment

I will say again...use QV, Sydgroup, or Denkall. I recommend Sydgroup, but all three are good. I wouldnt take a chance with Ttokkyo, stick with what you know works.

Comment

They are back in business, using their Prop now and is working great, wouldnt worry about it!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteBoy
                      They are back in business, using their Prop now and is working great, wouldnt worry about it!
                      back in business huh. lol

Comment

they will not of any of my buisness.

Comment

curious, why does everyone hate tt so much?

it cant be cause they had to shut down temporarily. that sais nothing about the quality of thier company. or was everyone having bad results form thier gear last run?

Comment

Originally posted by superchicken
                            curious, why does everyone hate tt so much?

it cant be cause they had to shut down temporarily. that sais nothing about the quality of thier company. or was everyone having bad results form thier gear last run?
                            The company was not down temporarily. they were simply shutdown. now there back. makes you wonder. kinda like the spectro UG labs....

Comment

oh so your saying that nobody has verified that the reall ttokkyo is making the gear now?

Comment

Working...
                              X