Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can someone keep up with the BBing lifestyle? (Your struggles and suggestions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can someone keep up with the BBing lifestyle? (Your struggles and suggestions)

How can someone keep up with the BBing lifestyle? (Your struggles and suggestions)

"What's YOUR routine, and how do you hold yourself accountable?!?!"

Many of us have busy hectic schedules, whether it's work, family, multi jobs, or even school..With this said how do you make the time to keep your promise to the grind, how do you juggle meal preps (do you even meal prep or eat on the lamb),do you have a partner that helps you with your goals, prepping, training, eating?

I've posted this thread in a few different forums recently, as I would like to get an idea on how you folks stay on the grind and active in this way of life..My unwavering commitment and dedication to the lifestyle has been an intense life endeavor (25 yrs and going,still learning)..I'm intrigued to read your stories..

So share with us if you please..

What's your biggest struggle in this lifestyle? What motivates you,how do you keep the passion and dedication on fire? Is food your biggest enemy,to much,to little,to much guilty pleasures?

How do you find the balance with your job/career and family? Do you travel for work yet still make the commitment and ultimate sacrifice?

Are you a college student and train religiously tell us how you keep up with the lifestyle? Do you walk away from parting and is it difficult for you? Give some of the other young guys some of your great ideas for improved nutrition, supplementation, time management...

Share your stories with the brotherhood.. Give some tips if you have any, or suggestions on how to simplify things in order to save time that creates more time for the grind!

(Share meal ideas too) meals on the go, or cheap eats that meet your daily macro's!

This is something I am currently struggling with. I had neck surgery about 7.5 months ago and am FINALLY in good enough condition to rip up the gym...but I am having motivation issues.

What motivates you all? What makes you go outside in the cold and hit the gym when you are tired, warm, and sitting next to a soft female body on the couch?

Comment

Working...
    X