Oxandrolone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxandrolone ?

So I've been on the clomiphene from the place that was suggested to me and all i can say is wow. 40mg a day and it took about a month but there difference is really noticeable. Briefly like a teen-ager and all it takes is a warm breeze to make me stand at attention, like an 18 year old.

Anyways it's been suggested that i add Oxandrolone for a couple weeks wait a month and run another cycle.

And while we're at it room some hcg.

Thoughts ?

AMD thank you to the gentleman that recommended the place that was assured safe as he has no bitch tits.

Aka anavar. It's good @ around 50mgs per day but your gonna want to run it with a base level of test at least because it will shut down your natural test production and you'll be back were you started with no sex drive etc..

All steroids will shut down natural test production. This why it's imperative that you always run any cycle with at minimum a trt dose (200mgs per week) of testosterone or else you will crash your test levels to nothing and that pretty much the exact opposite of what anyone looking to put on muscle and look better wants to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Aka anavar. It's good @ around 50mgs per day but your gonna want to run it with a base level of test at least because it will shut down your natural test production and you'll be back were you started with no sex drive etc..

All steroids will shut down natural test production. This why it's imperative that you always run any cycle with at minimum a trt dose (200mgs per week) of testosterone or else you will crash your test levels to nothing and that pretty much the exact opposite of what anyone looking to put on muscle and look better wants to do.
      And that's why i was asking. I was reading somewhere else that as long as I'm stacking with the clomid that should be enough.

How long of a cycle is recommended to jump start the fat burning and the lifting ?

I can't believe how different it feel and am so angry with the doctors that said i didn't need anything.

Comment

8-10 weeks. It's mild but it's 17-aa so it can effect the liver.

Comment

Working...
        X