Roid Rage Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roid Rage Stories

Any of us on AAS have dealt with some level of roid rage at some point. Different people have different levels of rage but I think we can all admit we've all experienced it at some point.

Other night I couldn't sleep for shit tossed and turned all night even though I was tired. Finally I snapped, walked into the living room and tossed a dining room chair across the room into a table.

Don't know what the hell came over me but as soon as I did it I was thinking "fuck i hope i didn't break anything". Dogs were shaking and scared, girl was scared etc.. Felt like an asshole immediately.

A-hole

Comment

I've never had it like that. At times I get very angry but somehow I control it. I really don't have outbursts like that. I'm too conscious of today's society and that keeps me in check.

Comment

When I was younger but nothing to do with AAS. Always wanted to fight everyone. lol Would go out to the bar get drunk and pick a fight. :D

Comment

When I was 24 I had to temporarily move back home and when my mom was nagging me about taking out the trash when I told her I'd do it after I was done with my schoolwork but she continues to nag I punched a hole thru a door. When my dad got home he mentioned roid rage (even though I always denied it) then he kicked me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            When I was younger but nothing to do with AAS. Always wanted to fight everyone. lol Would go out to the bar get drunk and pick a fight. :D
            Lol you're that guy huh... What an asshole. If you had run into me, I would have kicked your ass and fucked your girl on top of your unconscious body :D

Comment

2 things in life I never have to worry about is you kicking my ass and stealing my girl! My girl doesn't like fat towel heads!

Comment

2 things in life I never have to worry about is you kicking my ass and stealing my girl! My girl doesn't like fat towel heads!
                :rofl::rofl:

Comment

I'd be more worried about him wanting to fuck on top of your body. Sounds like some homo terror erotica.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    I'd be more worried about him wanting to fuck on top of your body. Sounds like some homo terror erotica.
                    Lmao. Stick a finger in his butt as I'm nailing his girl
                    Lmao... She can rub my belly for good luck

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                      Lmao. Stick a finger in his butt as I'm nailing his girl

Lmao... She can rub my belly for good luck
                      What is wrong with you:retard:

Lol

Comment

This thread went down hill real quick

Comment

No need for a new thread but I'm taking it easy only 500mg of test ... scared the girl a few days ago. We were in the car and I reached for the same bag as she did and she chipped her nail or some shit and I freaked out and yelled at her and she got scared. She was in an abusive relationship before, so I can see where she's coming from. Now I really can't tell her I'm on anything then she'll be like oh that's why you snapped.

Comment

Never

Comment

Since I went from 100mg test c to 200 my wife has said that I've been bossy lately but that's still low octane. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X