ANA and stacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANA and stacking

so i was about to start on my 8 week ANA and discovered what i remembered hearing about. i always remember people claiming anabolics caused heart disease but i didn't know how. i just read up on how even anavar at low doses throws your cholesterol all backwards. good goes the floor and bad through the ceiling. causing all kinds of heart disease.

from what i was reading you should really stack. and while some people chose otc supplements some people posted bloods showing those supplements did nothing.

one thing that was recommended was some sarms. specifically GW-501516

so im looking for more info and recommendations on all of this.

You should stack to prevent heart disease? Lol that's a first.

Anavar cycle alone should be stacked because it's a weak cycle in general. Stack it with testosterone. But it has nothing to do with preventing heart disease.

Comment

im not crazy, well maybe a little but google around a bit, that's why i came here asking. a guy posted up his bloods on one thread and his hdl was almost non existent.

Comment

think about the science of it all bro. somehow by stacking anavar with another type of muscle building drug that will prevent heart disease? how does that make sense.

again though, anavar by itself is not a good cycle. without stacking it with testosterone you're going to everntually lower your natural test levels and cause yourself more harm than good.

i get the feeling you just dont want to inject.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          think about the science of it all bro. somehow by stacking anavar with another type of muscle building drug that will prevent heart disease? how does that make sense.

again though, anavar by itself is not a good cycle. without stacking it with testosterone you're going to everntually lower your natural test levels and cause yourself more harm than good.

i get the feeling you just dont want to inject.

Fuck no. im not a fan of the needles. from what im reading any of the methyl's just destroy your cholesterol ratio's and the GW cancels it out as its one of the most amazing things out there for bad cholesterol.

here's an old vid i found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9lR0Wv6wfk

but reading around ive come up with the same results.

here's another good read. DO NOT BUY/USE GW-501516 - Page 4 - Professional Muscle

dont get me wrong, im not arguing with you as this world is new to me. im just doing my due diligence.

Comment

Test and anavar bro. 12 weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X