MK-677

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK-677

so ive been on the MK for a couple days now and i can tell you its not bunk. you may or may not know how it feels to have the munchies after some good weed. i can tell you i did not have hunger like that. i was more like a hog at lop.i ate for three hours. no joke my wife said several times "you're eating again ?"

i shit you not had my cat walked in front of me while i was eating i would have shoved him down my throat and kept going.

so far thats all ive noticed. but damn!

the hunger fades after 2 weeks as do results. its good for 2 weeks though.

Comment

Oh I remember weed munchie's quit well. lmao

Comment

Tonight for dinner i had a monster steak. Baked sweet potatoes, bowl of carrots and four blubbery waffles for dessert. I could have keep going but but i had to cut myself off. So the mk is still affecting that. When i fall asleep in a boulder for at least six hours. No daytime lethargy. I've spent the week shocking the muscles to see how long the doms last while on this stuff. I'll

Comment

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
          Tonight for dinner i had a monster steak. Baked sweet potatoes, bowl of carrots and four blubbery waffles for dessert. I could have keep going but but i had to cut myself off. So the mk is still affecting that. When i fall asleep in a boulder for at least six hours. No daytime lethargy. I've spent the week shocking the muscles to see how long the doms last while on this stuff. I'll
          mk should be used with clean diet. your gonna put on 20lbs of lard bro. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            mk should be used with clean diet. your gonna put on 20lbs of lard bro. lol
            yeah im bustin my ass to keep it under control. hopefully the GW will assist bit.

Comment

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
              yeah im bustin my ass to keep it under control. hopefully the GW will assist bit.
              Just kill shit like blueberry waffles and your fine. It's empty extra calories like that over time that will to translate to fat gain. Those extra blueberry waffles are doing nothing at all beneficial for your body I assure you. Especially if your starting out already with bf% that needs to be dropped.

Comment

Still going with it. Still hungry.

Definitely put on some water weight. Pre MK i would be sore two days minimum. Now it's 1 day period. I over did legs Friday to where i had the ringer band legs going on. Woke up Saturday so sure i walked like a zombie all day. Woke up Sunday, nothing. Sleep is error though.

I've always been an insomniac and I'd wake up feeling like crap when i couldn't get to sleep at a decent time. Now, i can sleep four hours and feel like i got 8.

So I'll keep going and see how it goes

Comment

i got my more MK-677 from my trusted source. i tried it in the morning to see if it was any good. now i'm draggin ass and i'm starving. i don't know how i'm going to drag my ass to the gym today. from now on ill stick to nighttime for the great sleep.

short story, MP's mk-677 so is far, legit.

Comment

I have always heard to use it at night, shortly before bed.

Comment

Working...
                    X