Yearly checkup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yearly checkup

How soon would I need to back down on my test c dosage before my next doctor visit? I'm going to be tested so I want to make sure everything looks normal so he doesn't say..looks like you numbers are quite high.[if that's the case].

I'm prescribed 100mg test c a week
    I'm taking 200mg a week.

Should I go back to 100mg a week like a couple weeks before my visit or sooner? I only see him once a year.

You aren't going over a whole lot so a couple weeks back at your normal dose should be fine but I would go back 3 weeks to be on the safe side just in case the gear is overdosed. Better to not risk it and lose your script.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      You aren't going over a whole lot so a couple weeks back at your normal dose should be fine but I would go back 3 weeks to be on the safe side just in case the gear is overdosed. Better to not risk it and lose your script.
      That's what I'm thinking so you think if I back down 3 weeks before my visit I should be fine?

Comment

Yeah. Honestly a week "Should" be fine but I would always er on the side of caution with that. 3 weeks will be no problem. Now if you were blasting a gram you'd want to stop sooner than that but only 200mg you'll be good.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Yeah. Honestly a week "Should" be fine but I would always er on the side of caution with that. 3 weeks will be no problem. Now if you were blasting a gram you'd want to stop sooner than that but only 200mg you'll be good.
          Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X