Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurotropin HGH Review & Log

Eurotropin HGH Review & Log

Received my Eurotropin kits today from PSL. Will be running at 3iu per day for the next few months. I've heard and read a lot of good things but it's time to see for myself how good this GH is.

Day 1 starts today. I'll update every few weeks.

I used these for a bit awhile ago. I was happy with them. I had hgh serum test done on them scored 34.5

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
      I used these for a bit awhile ago. I was happy with them. I had hgh serum test done on them scored 34.5

I'm guessing you didn't check you igf?

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
        I'm guessing you didn't check you igf?
        If I hear igf one more time.....lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

igf

Comment

sorry you reminded me of a scene in Super Troopers though lol shenanigans

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              If I hear igf one more time.....lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
              lol rookie

Comment

bouncer will you do blood work ?

Comment

i ordered myself a kit today to get final guaranty about if - or better said - how good this hgh really is ;)

could be a real alternative to hyge and jins i guess ^^

Comment

ive never done blood work for aas or gh. ive used some great gh though so ill be looking for those same kind of results.

since you ordered a kit though i encourage you to do an igf test and post the results. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      ive never done blood work for aas or gh. ive used some great gh though so ill be looking for those same kind of results.

since you ordered a kit though i encourage you to do an igf test and post the results. :)
                      its been a few days how them hands feeling?
                      rate in from 1-10 in the bouncer school of feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        its been a few days how them hands feeling?
                        rate in from 1-10 in the bouncer school of feeling.
                        too early. only my 7th day. not gonna post what I "think" i'm feeling until i'm sure. i usually start feeling lethargic around week 2 and hands get tight around week 2-3. that's my usual experience in the past. First visual signs I usually see come around month 2 in the form of fuller more rounded delts thats different from what steroids provide. we'll see if it follows that same pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          too early. only my 7th day. not gonna post what I "think" i'm feeling until i'm sure. i usually start feeling lethargic around week 2 and hands get tight around week 2-3. that's my usual experience in the past. First visual signs I usually see come around month 2 in the form of fuller more rounded delts thats different from what steroids provide. we'll see if it follows that same pattern.
                          yes water retention come by 3rd day for most assuming it big enough dose. 3-5 lbs (water weight) about the same first week. the rest I agree. around 2 weeks in nappy nap time I hate that shit.
                          you are about the only person I ever listen to when they even mention "feeling" and I agree dont jump to conclusions be sure.

Comment

these are so darn pretty. how did i miss this!

Comment

hes not raving about it so I am gonna "GUESS" hes not thrilled.
                              B what dose did you take the sins at back in the day? if it was 3 try taking this at 6 and see if you get the same effects?
                              the stuff Chad has and the bunk shit I had a few months ago I think are 4 IU vials not 10 as they show some changes but not nearly enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X