Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Summer Cycle Advice

Current Stats 6'2 212lbs, 9%bf
    I've been cruising on 250mg of test C for the last 3 months and plan on continuing until the end of March. I'm just looking to get help with constructing my blast phase this year. I'll blast for 20 weeks but test will be the only thing that remains constant throughout at a high dosage. I'll only run Tren or Eq for 12 weeks I've got Test C, Tren E, EQ, and Anavar that I plan on utilizing. I never taken test over 600mg per week, I've never used Tren over 200mg per week, and I've never used EQ or var at all. I've got Caber and Aromasin to combat any sides along the way. I really need help with how to incorporate the Anavar. I'm looking for fullness and very leans gain for this blast. I'll also be running 2.5IU GH throughout. Maybe try and shoot for 220 at 7ish% bf.....How's this look

1-20 Test C 600mg wk
    *300mg M/Th

1-20 2.5 IU HGH ED

1-12 Tren E 300mg/wk
    *150mg M/Th

1-12 EQ 500mg/wk
    250mg M-Th

1-12 Caber .5mg M-TH

1-20 Aromasin 12.5mg M-Th

So your going to run tren OR eq? Or do you mean tren AND eq?

Anavar 50mgs ED for 16 weeks.

Comment

Post up a pic brother. Sounds like you're pretty shredded at 9%. I tend to keep the bf slightly higher and then start cutting towards mid spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        So your going to run tren OR eq? Or do you mean tren AND eq?

Anavar 50mgs ED for 16 weeks.
        Well, would running eq and Tren together be overkill or are there advantages to running both? I know what Tren does for me but I've always been curious about EQ....and 16 weeks sounds like an awful long time to run an oral no?

I'll post a pic later on. Yes, I am pretty shredded at the moment. Way more than I was during my cruise phase last year as well as about 15 lbs heavier and I have to attribute that to adding in the hgh bc nothing else has changed. I've been running it at 2.5IU ED since sept

Comment

I don't like EQ. Apparently you have to run at high dose to really notice. On tren I doubt you'll notice at all. I wouldn't run it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            I don't like EQ. Apparently you have to run at high dose to really notice. On tren I doubt you'll notice at all. I wouldn't run it personally.
            okay so I may just save the EQ for later...still suggest var for 16 weeks??

Comment

Yea var not harsh like other 17-aa

Comment

Here's a pic from today...critique away
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                  Here's a pic from today...critique away
                  Looking solid and lean brother, good job!

About time we have someone else that works out around here:clapback::thumup:

Comment

I'd opt out for the var...I like the tren

Comment

I've never ran tren so can't comment on that but I would def have the var in there at 50mg for 12-16 weeks doesn't matter where imo but maybe the end

Curious why Rado wouldn't run the var?

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
                        I've never ran tren so can't comment on that but I would def have the var in there at 50mg for 12-16 weeks doesn't matter where imo but maybe the end

Curious why Rado wouldn't run the var?
                        It's too mild and the doses he's got going on, he'll never know what var is really doing.

If it were a test and var then I'd say sure.

And the EQ,.I've done it once before and it was ok. EQ works for some, not necessarily for everyone.

I'm just a person who doesn't need 4 or 5 drugs. I like to keep it to 2 or maybe 3 if it is a mix blend.

Comment

Working...
                        X