Possible return cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible return cycle

I haven't ran gear in over a decade. Started researching again back in October for a cycle to start in March. Thought I was settled on this:
    Test E 300/wk
    Mast E 4-600/wk
    Var 50 daily

With so much time researching before pulling the trigger now I came up with another option:
    Test P 75
    Tren A 75
    Mast P 100
    These three are in a custom blend so I'd pin 3-4 times a week.

Both cycles I will throw in low dose of deca just for my joints. I never ran tren before and haven't really been interested in it because of some of the sides I read about. But for whatever reason this blend intrigued me.

Looking for thoughts from you guys. Right now I'm 190-195 5'11" probably 12%. Not really looking to get heavier. Maybe stay the same or drop 5lbs on the scale. Recomp. Lose as much fat as possible and add lean muscle. My diet will be very clean as I've been researching that also. It's not bad now but it will be much better. Cardio also obviously.

test mast and var would be the cycle id choose. great cycle thats not to hard on the system.

Comment

I'd do the test/mast/var cycle but I would up the test to 500-600mg a week.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        I'd do the test/mast/var cycle but I would up the test to 500-600mg a week.
        This may sound silly or may not come out right but I'd be worried about putting on to much weight with a higher dose of test. I want to get away with smaller doses especially since its been so long I think i'll respond well to 300. Back in the day my normal doses were 500-750 of test. I don't want to start now where I left off 11 years ago. Does any of that make sense or is my logic not right?

Comment

Yeah I get what you're saying and it makes sense completely.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
            This may sound silly or may not come out right but I'd be worried about putting on to much weight with a higher dose of test. I want to get away with smaller doses especially since its been so long I think i'll respond well to 300. Back in the day my normal doses were 500-750 of test. I don't want to start now where I left off 11 years ago. Does any of that make sense or is my logic not right?
            Keep the doses small, i like. Stay away from tren for now. Keep the mast var and test.

Comment

So it's begun!

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
                So it's begun!
                :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                X