Need gear advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need gear advice

I powerlift. Recently recovered from an injury. Thinking of doing a deca and sus250 stack. Looking for big strength without a lot of weight gain. Need to maintain weight class. Any advice or suggestions? I'm also gear sensitive, so selection is limited. Example Tren gave me a bad reaction.

Well deca and sustanon are going to be hard to take without gaining weight unless you can limit calories and cut fat during the process. Even then you'll likely gain water weight. I would do low dose test 200-300mg every 5 days and anavar 50-100mg a day. Should add good strength without much mass.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

your going to gain weight on that stack unless you cut calls.

tbol will give strength without weight gain.

Comment

Thanks guys for your replies. Sincerely, I appreciate all advice. I am a serious powerliter at the age of 43. Just recovered from surgery on 7-29-16. I ruptured my left tricep tendon which broke away from the elbow. It was repaired with lots of stitches along with 4 anchors/screws. After a 3 month lay off from the gym, I began training on 11-10-16 when I was cleared by the doctor. As of today, my lifts are Squat: 565, Bench: 295, Deadlift: 565. So this is a little of background. I will be completing in the USPA meet in Orlando on 5-20-17.

I usually would not be an advocate of gear, but I feel that the future is closing on my chances to complete competitively. So this is where I stand at this point. If anyone has a better suggestion of a preferred stack or cycle, I will try. I have cycled gear in the past. I am sensitive to gear. So when providing suggestions please chose options that have the least side effects.

Once again thanks all in advance for your time to comment on my thread.

Comment

What about Deca 300, Test Cip 200, Halostein, and maybe Anavar.

Opinions: how much of deca and test to pin and how often. How many pills of each per day or when to take.

Currently I weight 215-218. Competition is May 20,17. Weight class today s 90 kg/198.

Goal lifts: Squat 615, Bench 350, Deadlift 625

I also plan on competing in Worlds held in Vegas November 2017

Comment

test @ 300mgs every 5 days
              deca @ 200mgs every 5 days
              anavar @ 50mgs every day

you NEED to take a higher dose of test then deca. if you dont your dick will not work. you've been warned.

if you follow my advice above you'll have minimal sides and good results. the deca will make your joints feel better.

halotestin at your age will fuck you up. don't do it. harsh shit.

if you can afford it, HGH. will speed up your recovery and heal injuries over time.

Comment

Originally posted by One-N-Done View Post
                Thanks guys for your replies. Sincerely, I appreciate all advice. I am a serious powerliter at the age of 43. Just recovered from surgery on 7-29-16. I ruptured my left tricep tendon which broke away from the elbow. It was repaired with lots of stitches along with 4 anchors/screws. After a 3 month lay off from the gym, I began training on 11-10-16 when I was cleared by the doctor. As of today, my lifts are Squat: 565, Bench: 295, Deadlift: 565. So this is a little of background. I will be completing in the USPA meet in Orlando on 5-20-17.

I usually would not be an advocate of gear, but I feel that the future is closing on my chances to complete competitively. So this is where I stand at this point. If anyone has a better suggestion of a preferred stack or cycle, I will try. I have cycled gear in the past. I am sensitive to gear. So when providing suggestions please chose options that have the least side effects.

Once again thanks all in advance for your time to comment on my thread.
                Good luck in Orland.

Comment

Thanks for the response guys!

Comment

Working...
                  X