SelectHGH.com - opinion on the website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SelectHGH.com - opinion on the website

Now the site selecthgh is a simple, standard website. And we want to improve it for our users. What do you think, what is missing on the website now?

What information are You interested in?
    What forms of payment convenient to You?
    What do you think about design and usability?
    Do you need a private online chat on the website?

In few days we will post on the website detailed instructions how to distinguish the genuine hgh from different manufacturers from the fake.

We want to be better.
    We want to be the best for You.

I think most people just want a good quality product, fast shipping that makes it through customs, a quick response to emails and PM's, and easy payment options. If you can do those 4 things you will be in business for a long time.

You can have the nicest website in the world but if you are missing any of the 4 things listed above your business will not last very long.

That's my 2 cents. :)

Comment

ya agreed the website will attract the newbis that dont know better but the hard core buyers will want what B asked for.

and my own part throw in dont lie. dont make up shit just be real its generic from china or what ever you happen to have be real.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        I think most people just want a good quality product, fast shipping that makes it through customs, a quick response to emails and PM's, and easy payment options. If you can do those 4 things you will be in business for a long time.

You can have the nicest website in the world but if you are missing any of the 4 things listed above your business will not last very long.

:clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Good quality products is our main advantage.

Speed of delivery is 5-10 days (we can't speed up, yet).

Quick response to emails and PM's is what we worked on.

The difference in time zones (12 hours), and we are looking for a night Manager. :(

Easy payment options - we are willing to meet each customer, and to introduce new payment methods. :)

Well, we have work to do to improve our services :)

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
            Good quality products is our main advantage.

Speed of delivery is 5-10 days (we can't speed up, yet).

Quick response to emails and PM's is what we worked on.

The difference in time zones (12 hours), and we are looking for a night Manager. :(

Easy payment options - we are willing to meet each customer, and to introduce new payment methods. :)

Well, we have work to do to improve our services :)
            that all seems awesome 5-10 day delivery shit bro your competing with Walmart now, lol serious that all seems good fuck the midnight manager everyone should have 24 hours to respond

Comment

Working...
            X