Lil help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil help

Hello guys , i need a lil help here 1st my stats are 46, 5ft 8 in, 185, around 19% bin. I've been in the gym for 2 1/2 yrs went from 265 really obese to where I am now. I' have 2 cycles under me and now I'm training to do a show June 24th, my diet in on key but was looking for advice for next cycle to really get shredded, looking to compete at 165 or so, any help would be appreciated

Getting shredded is 99.9% diet related bro. Are you asking for Steroid advice or diet advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Getting shredded is 99.9% diet related bro. Are you asking for Steroid advice or diet advice?
      Agreed :agreed:

Comment

A good steroid cycle preferably long esters I tried the short esters and was bloated

Comment

I'm eating 2000 cal with 325 protein 125 carbs and 60 fats roughly and cardio 30 min every day on stair master

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
            A good steroid cycle preferably long esters I tried the short esters and was bloated
            That's the opposite of what should happen. Short esters = less bloat. Long esters = more bloat.

Test and Masteron with strict diet will do the trick. Tren in addition if you can handle it.

Comment

Great job losing 80 pounds! That takes a lot of work and commitment. Very strict diet and cardio to lose that last 20 pounds. Test and mast as bouncer suggested and maybe if you want to throw in an oral like winny or var.

Comment

Thanks guys I think with good advice like this I'll make the right decision,but how for out should I start a pre contest cycle? It will be my first show and don't wanna go in not looking right.

Comment

My advice would be to get yourself in the best possible condition you can. Once you do this look honestly in the mirror and ask yourself if your ready. If the answer is yes then great you've already gotten yourself into great shape so it will be easier to be in that great shape again for the show. If the answer is no then you can give yourself more time to prepare. If you've never been in amazing shape before I would not recommend just stepping on stage.

Comment

Thanks bouncer I won't get up there unless I'm 6% or better

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
                      Thanks bouncer I won't get up there unless I'm 6% or better
                      Even then. If you've never been 6% you have no idea how your body will look. How much muscle you will have lost to get down to that percentage, how depleted you will look, if you will have loose skin etc..

I'm not trying to be discouraging so please don't take it like that.

Get yourself into that goal shape a month BEFORE the show. Things will be much easier for you if you do that. You can then make adjustments and dial it in that final month before the show.

Comment

So as of now no cycle just clean eating, cardio and light weights with a lot of reps, and I am taking 6iu of hgh along with 100 mg of t4

Comment

You should listen to the advice of those much more experienced and go from there. No goal is too big if you fully dedicate yourself to something! You've come this far, but getting on stage is a whole new ball game!

Comment

Working...
                          X