plan help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plan help

so im finally pulling the trigger on the var, my question is since im on the clomid which tricks the body into producing test. would i need extra test followed by the hcg, and after a cycle would would be the be the next step up to var ?

thnks

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
    so im finally pulling the trigger on the var, my question is since im on the clomid which tricks the body into producing test. would i need extra test followed by the hcg, and after a cycle would would be the be the next step up to var ?

thnks
    i'm having a hard time understanding your post to be honest. why are you currently on clomid? are you asking if you can do a var only cycle? you should run test with var.

after a cycle should you up the var? what? if you up the var "after a cycle" you will still be on a cycle. please type more clear so I can answer with a proper response.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      i'm having a hard time understanding your post to be honest. why are you currently on clomid? are you asking if you can do a var only cycle? you should run test with var.

after a cycle should you up the var? what? if you up the var "after a cycle" you will still be on a cycle. please type more clear so I can answer with a proper response.
      sleeping pills were already kicking in when i wrote this. im on clomid due to a rapid loss of natural test. im going on the var because it took me a couple years to figure out what the problem was. so now that things are back to normal i want to use the var to get back to the shape i was in and help get rid of the gut i gained.

so i was going to run var cycle or two and then am wondering what the next step up the ladder of orals to use in the next cycle.

but since im already on clomid, do i need to add the extra test ?

hopefully that makes more sense

Comment

come off clomid. go on test and var.

diet and cardio will take care of the gut. AAS will build and preserve muscle.

once you go off test and var get back on the clomid to get your test levels back up. using clomid and var together makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
        X