Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30g x 1" Hypodermic Needles

BD PrecisionGlide 30g 1

Added 30g x 1" hypodermic needles. Not sure if anyone would have interest in these as they are a bit of a unique item and carry a higher price tag.

Id actually be afraid of that breaking. Hell my daily GH pins are 27g 1/2inch. Can't imagine a 30g 1 inch.

Have you used them or looked at them? The needle itself I mean. Are they super flexible or what?

Comment

I draw with a 20g then switch to 30g now and ".5 in length. I still have 27g at ".5...if you have dinner plans and you plan on pinning, might wanna cancel dinner plans.

Takes a good minute for half a cc. To this though, im never in a rush so slow injections are fine, but this is a bit on the long side.

You can clearly see the gauge diff in both. Purple needle is the 30g
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Id actually be afraid of that breaking. Hell my daily GH pins are 27g 1/2inch. Can't imagine a 30g 1 inch.

Have you used them or looked at them? The needle itself I mean.
        Are they super flexible or what
        ?
        Wtf...you playing twister when you shoot? Flexible. That's something I'd expect traps to ask

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Wtf...you playing twister when you shoot? Flexible. That's something I'd expect traps to ask
          Yes Rado, to ask if a 30g 1 inch pin is flexible is just crazy! Have you ever used it? You posted half inch pins which have nothing to do with the thread.

Comment

Yes Rado, to ask if a 30g 1 inch pin is flexible is just crazy! Have you ever used it? You posted half inch pins which have nothing to do with the thread.
            The 30g does have to do with this thread, hence my post. Yea im sure the "1 would bend for sure. I would definitely never get them.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Yea im sure the "1 would bend for sure. I would definitely never get them.
              yea so stfu and stop "nitpicking" and "being a little bitch". :D

Comment

yea so stfu and stop "nitpicking" and "being a little bitch". :D
                :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                X