Accelerated Body Hair Growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accelerated Body Hair Growth

I am on week 9 of a 12 week Test\EQ cycle and Damn !

My chest, arms, back hair are growing about 2X as fast as usual !

I have done cycles before and had a little pick up but not like this.

I can see the hair on my balls growing as I type this :)

Has this happend to you ?

Does it slow afte cycle or am I now officially a primate ?

I know I have to shave every day =-[

Comment

happens to me all the time....also I will get hair in "new" spots where I never had it before.....damn...it is tough to shave your own back when you are bulky:mad:

Comment

It happens to me also...and I believe that Testosterone is the cause.....before cycling I only had few hairs on my back....now I have a entire army.....

Comment

Buy some finasturide...it will block the DHT and actually reduct the body hair...

PS and it comes in flavors....HA Ha

Comment

doesn't high DHT cause hair loss though????

Comment

yes it does ..finasturide make your hair grow back on your head ........

Comment

but we dont care about the hair on our head we care about the hair on our ass =--]

Comment

Ahhh

Welcome to the world of test.....I can walk on my knuckles, hang from vines and swing from trees after 6 years of this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
                    Buy some finasturide...it will block the DHT and actually reduct the body hair...

PS and it comes in flavors....HA Ha
                    Flavoring these products was a novel idea but a risky one too IMO. Advertising them as flavored "nonconsumable" research products is legally a bad idea since the term "flavored" implies that they are to be tasted and therfore "consumed". "Flavored nonconsumables" is and oxymoron like "jumbo shrimp" or "military intelligence" and I think any jury in the country would believe you intended for these products to be consumed.

Be warned bro. Take out the flavors or sell them under the table. I would hate to see you go down over some stupid little detail like that.

Comment

dht is a folicle stimulating hormone and i think increases hair growth in normally non hairy areas and makes it fall out from your head. the drug may stop the hair growth on you chimpanzee lookin back as it helps you keep your hair on your head. i am curious if this hypothesis is correct and maybe YJ knows.

Comment

bump for YJ...

Comment

bumping again for YJ. Accelorated hair growth sucks but it's part of the juicing game.

Comment

Working...
                          X