Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariusz Pudzianowski On vs Off Anabolic Steroids

Mariusz Pudzianowski On vs Off Anabolic Steroids

These pics are only 4 years apart. He just turned 40 so it's not like he is too old to be big. I guess he felt there is no point in it anymore? Gotta admit, he looked a helluva lot better before. Still looks healthy but looks very much aged as well. To me he looks like a in shape 50 year old. I thought you were supposed to look younger and healthier after coming off? lol

Wow. But looks good though afterwards. For being it 4yrs and still have that size, he's no average schmoe from the gym

Comment

Well he's blatantly adopted a fighers body on purpose for a reason.

Either way he is a machine amongst men

I know experts poo poo his fighting skill but from my armchair he looks amazing and he certainly gives it his all in whatever he does

Comment

The biggest surprise I think for me is not that he's shrunk, it's how much healthier and younger he looked when he was bigger. I thought it was supposed to be the opposite? Again, he's only 40 in the second pic but he looks older to me. It looks like he's aged 15 years between those pics. You guys disagree? No shit talk here, genuine question.

Comment

Yeah he looks much younger. The fuller face definitely helps to hide any wrinkles. I think I look younger on cycle compared to off.

Comment

No more androgens = no more capped shoulders and mountain traps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Look at his quads in the second pic. You'd never know he ever trained legs.

Comment

I couldn't believe he was only 40 when I first saw this...he's aged more now that he's not on any gear. I'll miss his strongman comps...I'm not into mma so probably won't be seeing much of him now.

Comment

^ you wouldn't see much of him if you were into mma

Certainly hasn't replicated the same success

Comment

What a difference. His legs completely shriveled to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                      ^ you wouldn't see much of him if you were into mma

Certainly hasn't replicated the same success
                      begs the question. why so dedicated to it? he apparently has money from his shipping business.

at least in WSM he was a champ and he had a look that impressed even after retirement.

now he is a 40 year old MMA fighter that has no future in the sport, looks less then impressive and has aged himself 15 years.

you cannot tell me he doesn't miss his look from the first pic.

Comment

Yea, all your posts are valid but you guys don't know if he also has some sort of health condition and maybe is doc told him to lay off.

I've been off for almost 10 years and I'm 34. Training and eating right just to maintain a 200lb higher bf frame has been hard. Gear truly is a temporary fountain of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          begs the question. why so dedicated to it? he apparently has money from his shipping business.

at least in WSM he was a champ and he had a look that impressed even after retirement.

now he is a 40 year old MMA fighter that has no future in the sport, looks less then impressive and has aged himself 15 years.

you cannot tell me he doesn't miss his look from the first pic.
                          He likes to fight

He has that mindset

Comment

Working...
                          X