Bostin Loyd 2017 Steroid Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bostin Loyd 2017 Steroid Cycle

Says he's aiming for 300lbs.. Guy is nuts. 6iu GH 3 times per day. lmao. dead by 40. going to be an apocalyptic train wreck worse than Piana or traps.

My hands are still numb from 2iu a day! lol My whole body would feel dead on 18iu. lol

Comment

Jesus

Comment

Worse than piana or wait for it traps lmao I knew you'd throw me in the fire pit.

:rofl:

Comment

traps would destroy that cycle, times two

Comment

This upsets me when i was in high school 2007 if we wanted to find out cycles we hade to talk to the big guy at the gym and he would still lie about his dosages.i dislike how he post this shit and a 17 year old or younger try this out we need to look out for one another I understand he honest but at least put a disclaimer you know

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
              This upsets me when i was in high school 2007 if we wanted to find out cycles we hade to talk to the big guy at the gym and he would still lie about his dosages.i dislike how he post this shit and a 17 year old or younger try this out we need to look out for one another I understand he honest but at least put a disclaimer you know
              Agree, Not sure what the exact balance is, I mean on here I've been involved since 2004 and always been honest but always been reasonable in terms of what I did and we all give opinions to each other to try and help. We've been honest about problems we had and solutions we found and it's been an on going evolution. By I agree that kids should not be encouraged

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                Agree, Not sure what the exact balance is, I mean on here I've been involved since 2004 and always been honest but always been reasonable in terms of what I did and we all give opinions to each other to try and help. We've been honest about problems we had and solutions we found and it's been an on going evolution. By I agree that kids should not be encouraged
                you think bostin is lying about his gear use? you mentioned honesty a few times, that's why I ask.

Comment

I don't know about that. What I'm saying is it is helpful to see honest details but at the same time when you see Boston 's the problem is that juniors feel thrt havr to takr those amounts.

Comment

No I'm sure he is honest about his use but I saw this post on his insta and there a bunch of high school kids and I'm sure younger kids looking at that post he did saying wow I should try this.if you saw his insta there is no disclaimer saying please this only for advanced athaleats not for beginners or even intermediate guys! I've always posted my use of gear on boards where we can guid one another doing it the right way this idiot post on insta and face book!! Also Feds must be watching this guy he puts all of us in danger

Comment

Isn't GH really expensive? Where the hell does he get the money to do this?

Comment

Generic Hgh also he has a following I'm sure he sells gear to his clients he probably makes ok money doing what he does

Comment

Working...
                        X