steroid use at 46

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steroid use at 46

Hello friends I am 46 years and do weight training...But now i want more...what i want to say using steroids.

Cycle Testosterone enanthate 500mg/wk for 8 weeks.
    Deca durbolin 200 mg/wk for 4 weeks

PCT nolvadex,Clomid

Is it okay to use steroids at 46. Also i have studied test-e promotes prostate cancer

Please anybody can help with my question

deca will do hardly anything in 4 weeks time. there is no point. takes about 3 weeks to even kick in. needs to be run 12-16 weeks to actually have an effect.

test and deca 12-16 weeks along with a strict consistent diet and hard training can transform your body. you have to play your part though. all starts in the kitchen. if you eat like shit you will look like shit regardless of steroids.

Comment

Welcome to the forum rex. I just turned 48 last weekend and I've been on testosterone cypionate for a couple years now but just doubled my dose a few months ago so I'm now taking 250mg a week and making decent gains but like bouncer said eating right makes a huge difference. It took me a while to realize that but its so true man. 500mg is a lot. Why don't you start out with just test-c at low doses like 200mg so you can get as much out of it as you can. 200mg a week with proper eating, hard & smart training, good sleep will give you good gains for a while. I've been on test and training hard for a while but the hell if I would move to 500. lol but that's just me buddy. Good luck!!

Comment

I would look at TRT and or GH. 250mg every week for a year. 2-4 iu's of GH 5-6 days a week

You can cycle but replacement therapy may be best for you

Comment

Originally posted by rex277 View Post
          Hello friends I am 46 years and do weight training...But now i want more...what i want to say using steroids.

Cycle Testosterone enanthate 500mg/wk for 8 weeks.
          Deca durbolin 200 mg/wk for 4 weeks

PCT nolvadex,Clomid

Is it okay to use steroids at 46. Also i have studied test-e promotes prostate cancer

Please anybody can help with my question
          i researched the prostate cancer problems. from what i've read and talked to doctors, it seems to be that test doesn't give you prostate cancer. BUT it can be like throwing gasoline on a match. it can exacerbate an already existing problem.

Comment

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
            i researched the prostate cancer problems. from what i've read and talked to doctors, it seems to be that test doesn't give you prostate cancer. BUT it can be like throwing gasoline on a match. it can exacerbate an already existing problem.
            Is that just Enanthate or any test?

Comment

Originally posted by razo View Post
              Is that just Enanthate or any test?
              My TRT doctor told me the same and I take test cyp.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
                My TRT doctor told me the same and I take test cyp.
                This is good to know. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

any of you consider HGH with test?

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                    any of you consider HGH with test?
                    I've been thinking about tren a lot lately. lol Just worried about side effects.

Comment

I've been thinking about tren a lot lately. lol Just worried about side effects.
                      Tren is the one thing I've seen actually fuck up ppl I know.
                      Try Mast E or P, it's underrated libido, strength size cutting /hardening pretty dam good.

Comment

P, give it a go at a low dose eod and go from there and see how you feel. If you get no major sides then bump it up.

Comment

You should use primobolon depot and test cypionate

Comment

Originally posted by razo View Post
                            P, give it a go at a low dose eod and go from there and see how you feel. If you get no major sides then bump it up.

That's exactly what I've been thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                              Tren is the one thing I've seen actually fuck up ppl I know.
                              Try Mast E or P, it's underrated libido, strength size cutting /hardening pretty dam good.
                              I'm on 250 test-c now so I'm just kind of worried about mixing since I'm new to the gear world and hear so many screwed up stories but I do stick with superior muscle when it comes to any gear advice because you guys are straight up honest no matter if its news someone what to hear or not. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X