It's been a long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a long time

It's been 9 years off but I'm ready. Going back to the Basics. My receptors should be nice and fresh.

500mg Test E. 12-18 Weeks
    Dropping some Anavar towards the end followed by PCT.

I'm 34 6ft 200lbs about 16-18% Bf

Goal is 205lbs 8-10% Bf
    Last edited by razo; 03-07-17, 10:44 PM.

Months or weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
      Months or weeks?
      Typo, my bad. I meant weeks. What do you think?

Comment

Yea guys, I know it's weak but In the past I've seen good gains from simple cycles.

Comment

no such thing as "receptors" being fresh. that's been proven false. your body simply gets used to a certain dose and that's why people stop responding. nothing to do with receptors.

I'd personally do 300mgs E5D instead of 500mgs E7D. I'd also run it with Anavar right from the start instead of adding it in at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by razo View Post
            Yea guys, I know it's weak but In the past I've seen good gains from simple cycles.
            Not weak at all. Test only cycle is fine. To cut your bf% in half like you want to do is going to be all diet and cardio no matter what gear you run... Especially the diet!

Anavar from the start if you decide to use it.

Comment

Thanks bouncer, will do.

The diet and cardio part I got down. Thanks Obs.

Comment

Have you also been out of the gym for 9 years? Or just off gear for 9 years? If so, I might recommend to hit the gym and get the diet right for 4-6 weeks before starting the gear.

Comment

Nah bro, 9 years off the sauce. Working out I never stop. Might have taken some time off in between here and there in 18 years but never stopped completely. Diet has been ok in the last few months but could be better. That is something I could fix within the next few weeks. No need to delay.

Comment

Just wanted to say what's up guys. I know last time I kind of left on a shitty note. Haven't been working out all that much. Have to get focused and back in training mode.

Comment

Well get your shit together lol. Once you start it's easier. All I takes Is one week of bs to throw it all off.

Comment

This is true.

Comment

Working...
                        X