Sarms? I'm confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarms? I'm confused.

So like I mentioned I've been out of the bb world for awhile. Much hasn't changed from the Gear and Supplement stand point but I'm new to Sarms. Didn't know they existed until about 2 weeks ago when I hopped back on the boards. I've actually read all these different articles on different sarms including some of bouncer's stuff.

I'm still a little skeptical as some are saying they work really well and some say they worked ok. Would I really would like to know is, what would you guys recommend for PCT or if you decide to skip a cycle and do sarms instead what would be a good combo? How well does it compare to Gear?

Sorry for sounding so noobish. I'm not trying to skip the research, I'm sincerely confused as fug. Have you guys tried them and did you see results?

Forgot to add something, are they illegal?

To be honest bro. Most of it is shit. None of them live up to the hype. MK-677 isn't exactly a sarm but it's sort of in the category. MK-677 does work but only 2 weeks at a time. After that you pretty much have to come off for a month to get it to work again for 2 weeks. So it's basically 1 foot forward and 1 foot back. Pointless.

They don't compare in any way to AAS/GH etc..

Don't waste your money.

Comment

This is exactly what I wanted to know bro. I just needed someone to give it to me straight. Thank you

Comment

Tried Sarms once lgd-4033 and S4 stack. Was using creatine too and honestly noticed no difference than if I was just on the creatine.

Comment

And the whole using them during PCT thing is a good way to fuck your recovery up. They may not be as surpressive as traditional AAS but they are surpressive so a good recovery will never happen. Only thing you should be worrying about with PCT is recovery otherwise just stay on.

Comment

I've tried a lot of SARMs because I like something new. Well and in our shop constantly send free samplers)

That I want to go about the work of SARMs - they work. But in comparison with AAS and GH there is no sense in them.

While this is a waste of time and money, but I believe in science and I hope that in the near future they will be justified.

Of course, now there are people using SARMs and saying that it's great, but for myself I made a choice - they do not suit me.

Comment

Thanks for Sharing. Yea, I don't think Sarms are for me. Rather just stick to regular pct and supplements.

Comment

I've seen some studies out there that show SARMS do work, but I'm not convinced any of the sources I'm aware of actually offer legit SARMS.

Comment

I've been wondering the same Razo so thanks for asking. One of the things I like most about this forum is you will hear the truth. lol

Comment

Yea bro, didn't want to ask this question on other boards since they have like 100 Sarms Sponsors and I know what answer I'm going to get. @ SM we keep it real. This place is starting to grow on me for REALZ.

Comment

we even tell the truth about us all being faggots here at sm. :D

Comment

:gaydo::gaydo::gaydo::gaydo:

Sorry, I had to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          To be honest bro. Most of it is shit. None of them live up to the hype. MK-677 isn't exactly a sarm but it's sort of in the category. MK-677 does work but only 2 weeks at a time. After that you pretty much have to come off for a month to get it to work again for 2 weeks. So it's basically 1 foot forward and 1 foot back. Pointless.

They don't compare in any way to AAS/GH etc..

Don't waste your money.
                          your right but there good to run when your "off"

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
                            Tried Sarms once lgd-4033 and S4 stack. Was using creatine too and honestly noticed no difference than if I was just on the creatine.
                            those two are garbage, used them both
                            also
                            IT MATTERS WHERE YOU GET IT FROM

Comment

Originally posted by razo View Post
                              Thanks for Sharing. Yea, I don't think Sarms are for me. Rather just stick to regular pct and supplements.
                              https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...ms-perfect-pct

keep in mind this is aggressive and if you ran a long cycle or used harsh compounds forget it. try to recover the traditional PCT route

Comment

Working...
                              X