Gaintrains Prime-Pharma Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaintrains Prime-Pharma Log

Gaintrains Prime-Pharma Log- Welcome. I am new to this board but am a regular over on some others. Seeing as Prime is over here I decided to run a log here.

First off,I want to give a big shoutout and thank you to Prime for giving me this opportunity. He has gone above and beyond in regards to my situation and has shown me that he is a stand up guy, and can be counted on in a tough situation. That being said I am going to keep this log/review 100% honest and refuse to lie or deceive the community, which is all that Prime has asked of me. There will be no ass kissing or false information given. With that said, I would like to touch base on how my experience has gone so far in my dealings with Prime-Pharma.

*Communication- Communicating thus far has been excellent, all emails have been responded to in a timely manner and all interactions have been extremely professional. He has gone above and beyond in making sure everything was taken care of in the midst of a difficult situation.

*Packaging and Shipping-I wont go into too much detail here as not to break board rules, but packaging was secure and organized, and everything made it in one piece. TA was quick and what is too be expected, I have no complaints as far as that goes.

*Product-My first impression of the gear is that it looks great. Oils look clean and clear. Orals look good and are packaged neatly in plastic bottles. Labels are of high quality and the overall appearance of the product looks professional and shows the sign of someone who takes pride in their work. I cannot say anything to the quality or smoothness as of yet but will report back when I pin.

As far as the cycle goes, it will look something like as follows

Test P/Tren A/Winny/Adex

Currently right at the start of week 4. Started at 50mg Tren and Prop ED with. 5*Adex ED. Have since bumped up to 100mg of each ED. I pulled bloods this last Friday on the 10th. Results will be in middle of this week.

I will keep the journal updated with regular updates of my Prime Journey. Thanks fellas.

Originally posted by Gaintrain View Post
    Gaintrains Prime-Pharma Log- Welcome. I am new to this board but am a regular over on some others. Seeing as Prime is over here I decided to run a log here.

First off,I want to give a big shoutout and thank you to Prime for giving me this opportunity. He has gone above and beyond in regards to my situation and has shown me that he is a stand up guy, and can be counted on in a tough situation. That being said I am going to keep this log/review 100% honest and refuse to lie or deceive the community, which is all that Prime has asked of me. There will be no ass kissing or false information given. With that said, I would like to touch base on how my experience has gone so far in my dealings with Prime-Pharma.

*Communication- Communicating thus far has been excellent, all emails have been responded to in a timely manner and all interactions have been extremely professional. He has gone above and beyond in making sure everything was taken care of in the midst of a difficult situation.

*Packaging and Shipping-I wont go into too much detail here as not to break board rules, but packaging was secure and organized, and everything made it in one piece. TA was quick and what is too be expected, I have no complaints as far as that goes.

*Product-My first impression of the gear is that it looks great. Oils look clean and clear. Orals look good and are packaged neatly in plastic bottles. Labels are of high quality and the overall appearance of the product looks professional and shows the sign of someone who takes pride in their work. I cannot say anything to the quality or smoothness as of yet but will report back when I pin.

As far as the cycle goes, it will look something like as follows

Test P/Tren A/Winny/Adex

Currently right at the start of week 4. Started at 50mg Tren and Prop ED with. 5*Adex ED. Have since bumped up to 100mg of each ED. I pulled bloods this last Friday on the 10th. Results will be in middle of this week.

I will keep the journal updated with regular updates of my Prime Journey. Thanks fellas.
    Help me out I'm confused.... At one point you state you cannot say anything about the quality or smoothness but will report back after you pin. Then you say you are at the start of week four. Did I miss something? How are you on week four but not pinned yet? Forgive me I'm a little slow..:

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
      Help me out I'm confused.... At one point you state you cannot say anything about the quality or smoothness but will report back after you pin. Then you say you are at the start of week four. Did I miss something? How are you on week four but not pinned yet? Forgive me I'm a little slow..:
      Hahaha sorry about that. I have had a log running over on another board and just copied and pasted my first post from that log when I first started.. Forgot to go and edit that part out. My bad.. But yes we I am on Week 4 I will post a link to my other log to show what I mean.

Comment

Copied my first post from here. My bad Prime-Pharma Test P/Tren A/Winny/Adex Log

Comment

Also have this log running Gaintrains Journal

Comment

GainTrain is g2g. He has been running a great log for me. I invited him over here.

Comment

GainTrain you mind posting pics of the gear?

Comment

Yes sir I'll snap some pics and get them up this evening. No problem brother

Comment

Pics of the gear..have some Tren Base and TNE I will post pics of later on.
                  Attached Files

Comment

What's up brothers, just swinging in for a check up. Today starts week 4.. Upped the dose to 1ml Tren and 1ml Prop Ed..training has been going great. Everything is right where it should be. I went in and hit some arms this morning.

Incline Hammer Curl
                    Incline DB Regular Curl
                    Rev Cable Curl

Incline DB Skulls
                    OHE
                    Rev Tri Cable Ext
                    Rope Cable Ext

All 4 sets 15 reps.. Thanks for following.. Take it easy fellas

Comment

What's up brothers. You know the Tren is flowing when you wake up soaked in sweat after only 2 hours of sleep, and cannot fall back to sleep. ... Gotta love it... Looks like I will be hitting the gym early this morning. I will report back after my session.

Pinning 1ml Tren Base and 1ml TNE Pre Workout. The base is no joke. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride haha. Have a good one fellas

Comment

all of these new members with new sponsored gear, should be posting pics of themselves as well. makes it more valuable and since you guys are new members, introduce yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                          all of these new members with new sponsored gear, should be posting pics of themselves as well. makes it more valuable and since you guys are new members, introduce yourself!
                          Yes, holding up a copy of today's newspaper :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            Yes, holding up a copy of today's newspaper :)
                            with an escape goat and a $1K bill too:thumup:

Comment

I invited GainTrain over here to log. He's a solid guy and a man of his word. He has been logging at another board for me. He will be posting bloods soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X