My HGH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HGH log

I’m somewhat of a newbie when it comes to HGH but have been doing a lot of research and blood work on different kits and thought I’d share what I’ve learned.

First thing, always test a kit before making a bulk order. When testing the only thing you should be concerned with is your IGF-1 levels. Some will say to get a GH serum test done too but unless you can show me the benefit it is a waste of money and HGH. Get a baseline on your IGF-1 so you know how much your levels are impacted by the HGH. I wish I had this number. I had one in the past but cannot locate the results. I think it was around the 150 range. Here’s an easy and cheap way to order your blood work without going to your doctor: Go to Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs and search igf. The test for igf by itself is like $72. Fill out info accurately and they will send you an email with a link to open the form containing the doctors order. You just print that for and take it to whichever place you chose to make an appointment. During the checkout process online it will have you choose a location and appointment time. During checkout use the discount code health10 for 10% off.

The first brand I tested was Alphatrop from jintropin.us (board sponsor). I ran it at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening) for 25 days. After a week I got my IGF-1 levels tested on 12/29/16 and they came back at 359. My normal range is 83-233. So this number was slightly high but I did not have another brand to compare it to. And this was my first run with HGH. I didn’t get any sides at all. Weight stayed the same.

My next run was generic black tops. I got these through a private seller. I ran these at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening). After being on for a week I got my IGF-1 levels tested on 1/18/17 and they came back at 596. This was much higher than the previous brand. Also sides started about 4 days in with stiffness in my hands. After a week most my fingers would go numb throughout the day and especially when sleeping at night. I had to buy another wedding band because my fingers got too fat! lol I also put on about 5 pounds (water retention). I’m definitely feeling the sides and liking the fullness the water retention is giving me.

Next I tested another batch of the generic black tops. I ordered a 6 month supply since the last ones tested so good. Same as before, I ran them for a week at 4iu a day (2iu morning & 2iu evening). After being on for a week I got my IGF-1 levels tested on 3/10/17 and they came back at 645. Extremely happy with these and excited to run them for 6+ months and see the results. I’ll keep this log updated and post results if and when I test other brands.

Next week I’m receiving a kit of Ansomone from SelectHGH.com (board sponsor) and I’ll be sure to post my results.

good stuff chadd. next i'd like to see you lazy ass test the jintropins. not sure what's taking you so long to test them.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      good stuff chadd. next i'd like to see you lazy ass test the jintropins. not sure what's taking you so long to test them.. :D
      Send me a kit and I'll test them for you!

Comment

We will wait for a new review )

Comment

Awesome shit love to see the numbers. Thanks Chad. I'm looking to see what the jins test at igf-1 also.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I was going to order 1 box of jins to test. Just bought the blood test. Also Chad might look at a box of the generics you got with those results. Not happy with the hyge any longer

Comment

Yeah I'd love to test the Jins but don't feel like dishing out the $550 right now. I'd love to see how they compare to the generics I'm currently running. I can't imagine my numbers would be a ton higher. I'd be more curious if they would test about the same without any of the sides.

Comment

Is there a big difference in price from generic to jins?

Comment

I wish I could afford some good pharm HGH. I think I'll start a board so I get free kits sent to me instead of sponsor fees.

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                    Is there a big difference in price from generic to jins?

When I looked at the Jin pricing I didn't see it was for 200iu. I thought that was the price for 100iu. That doesn't seem too bad depending on how they test. I would like to see someone post bloods for them.

Comment

Jins are 200ius chad and cost 550

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        Jins are 200ius chad and cost 550
                        Correct, I see that. That's why I said the price doesn't seem too bad for 200iu depending on how they test.

Comment

I'd really love to test some pharma grade. But I know that's usually $550 minimum for 100iu. I'm curious to how they test along with what sides I would get. If they would test about the same as the generics I'm taking but with less sides that raises a lot of questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            I'd really love to test some pharma grade. But I know that's usually $550 minimum for 100iu. I'm curious to how they test along with what sides I would get. If they would test about the same as the generics I'm taking but with less sides that raises a lot of questions.
                            Ill tell you the IGF level is the same on my blacks compared to USA serostim. you retain way more water on my blacks and get more of the CT feeling.
                            I have a million questions I will never have the answers to until maybe one day I will find a real lab to have these fully tested until then its all theories and guessing

Comment

I'm waiting for the Jin to be available I bought 4 kits last year and 6 more in January now down to 3 and wanted to get 4 more, does this happen often that they run out cause if the do I'll get more

Comment

Working...
                              X